Wanted: Bumble Bee

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
.. didn't give up yet. I'm still looking for a bumblee. Just missed a solid yellow by a few hours, and another one I found is ~50k.. there most be others :)

It must be stock, otherwise stock parts must be available - registration issue. Money in hand. Offers and "hints" welcome.

TIA

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please contact me in re a 2002 Solid Yellow GTS for sale from one of my VCA-Member customers. It does have aftermarket Forgeline VR-1 wheels, but OE wheels are avail. Probably Mid 40s. She just decided this week to sell it, plans to price consistant with VCA classifieds. Beautiful solid yellow, emblems are black, so baby-bee?

[email protected]

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw that one but it has a borla and the title will cause me problem for the registration.
Good luck with your sale! Hope can sell it quick to get out of your (possible) problems.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm considering the sale of my 2001 Bumble Bee GTS. However, it does have a Roe 5lb Supercharger installed. The car has 4,500 miles, original owner, exceptional condition, never seen rain, etc. The supercharger has been on the car for less than 400 miles. I have all original stock parts. If you're interested, let me know and I can tell you more.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm considering the sale of my 2001 Bumble Bee GTS. However, it does have a Roe 5lb Supercharger installed. The car has 4,500 miles, original owner, exceptional condition, never seen rain, etc. The supercharger has been on the car for less than 400 miles. I have all original stock parts. If you're interested, let me know and I can tell you more.

Just sent you a pm.

OP
OP
P

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you for the offers so far... the "problem" is it must be stock or at least stock parts available.

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PatrickG,

Good timing possibly? I know of a VCA member who is ready to sell his beautiful yellow '01 ACR. I realize you're looking for a B/B, but at least this one is stock and with no stories. I think the price may be in your range too…

PM me if you’d like.

--jim