Enthusiast
Reaction score
The latest....
WAVCA316c5.JPG

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clint:
Trying to be helpful with my comments. Looks good but something about the flatness of the state and waving of the flag that does not seem to match. Thoughts were to have the State and Sneaky Pete also waving (don't know how this could be done), have exploding checkers around the state in lieu of the flag or have a checker border around the state. I too got a laugh out of the Starbucks concept! I look forward to buying a couple of whatever the Washington Club decides. I have a good friend who lives in Washington and hope to get up there before too long!

Tom______________
04 White Mamba
06 VOI9 Coupe

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the input Tom, I am by no means greet at this computer editing I am just doing what I can.

So I would like to hear from the Washington Club on this, I like the Pete logo with the green state and red lettering.
What do you guys like, if we can agree on a logo I will put the time in to making a nice hi res copy of it.

Let me know.....

snnseatl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have talked with some members that don't use the forum and these are their suggestions:

Getting away from the flag and going more toward things Washington.
The space needle with a snake around its base.
The plain Viper logo (Fang or Pete) with evergreens and/or Mt. Rainier in the background.
Making the Viper "shield" the outline of Washington with something listed above included.

Just ideas...

Heather

mikelet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever we decide upon - I think a car should be in the logo. When I wear my Viper Jacket with the Viper Club of America logo ... people almost always ask if it's a snake (reptile) organization.

If we had a car on it then it would be more informative.

OP
OP
S

Scotty-tnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we have some REALLY good ideas!

I will get them "Cleaned up" and posted. Id like to have this all complete and on our store for purchases!

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, time to way in:
I like the snake head in the foreground of the state of Washington and the checkered flag.
(top of page 3 here).
I can't do this, but make the snake head smaller, and insert a picture/drawing of Mt. Rainier across the state behind the smaller snake head.
NO cars, as I would insist on white/blue, others would want blue/white, red, black, green, yellow, etc., with all the variations of stripes or no stripes.

Later,

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Paul, I am doing great, but have some physical limitations for a while. My car is up on jack stands (did before I had the surgery), and is just sitting there begging me to come work on it. Should be able to do some small things soon.

If anyone is interested, here is a video of the surgery I had:

http://www.ctsnet.org:80/stjude/product/954

Later,

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Paul, I am doing great, but have some physical limitations for a while. My car is up on jack stands (did before I had the surgery), and is just sitting there begging me to come work on it. Should be able to do some small things soon.
If anyone is interested, here is a video of the surgery I had:
http://www.ctsnet.org:80/stjude/product/954
Later,

Well, that intriqued me enough to look at that~~~amazing things that the medical field comes up with. Glad to hear you are doing okay, with some physical limitations. Hope you get back into working on your Viper soon...and :drive::drive:! Thanx for sharing.
All our best to you...juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice selection to choose from, the apparel AND the logos!!! I am undecided right now, but would LOVE to have one of YOUR Washington VCA shirts...will order soon!~~~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets