We need some fresh info! Whats the Latest on...

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

Whats the latest on:

1. The rumoured body stle enhancements?

2. The color issue... Are there any official pics of the Silver or Black yet anywhere?

3. Price?

4. How about some details on how the new top operates/stows?

5. Performance stats?

I had hoped by now we might have some more details to keep us entertained during the long wait. There has been so little action lately (besides from those who don't care for the SRT) that I am not visiting our site as often as I used to. I really look forward to everybodys posts, info, suggestions,etc.

If there is no new info, does anyone know when D/C is going to release some?

I am looking forward to the new beast. I just need to figure out how to keep both Vipers!

Best to all; winter is almost over!

Jim

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The top folds back, and the roof portion of the top is a hardened material, so you will not get that air/flex that most convertibles experience at high speeds.

The body changes are ALL speculation at this point.

The color Silver HAS appeared on this site, I just don't know where you can find it?

Performance number will be out, but they have to wait for the magazines to release them. If they let the cat out of the bag before the magazines get a chance, the magazines tend to give them a cold shoulder. I can tell you that PVO gets very "proud" when you ask about the performace. They have hinted at performance numbers never seen before.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Are you saying that the magazines have already tested the SRT and their upcoming issues will be showing the #'s???

*#$*#@*#@$*#$#@$@#*!!!!!

Now I have to wait IN AGONY until they come out with the numbers!
smile.gif

Steve, can you tell us what publications have tested the SRT and what issue we could expect to contain these #'s?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery