Website Dinner and Meet? Ontario

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, at the Viper Owner Invatationals we have a webhead meeting. Meaning all of the people who use these web boards get a chance to do a meet and talk in person for a change. If we do it right, we should also print off a pic of the avatar so we can put the web face to the real face....

Was thinking, many people on this site in Ontario are not even a part of the VCA, but still active on here.

Whats say we have a webhead meeting in the next few weeks at a somewhat central Ontario location, and get a chance to meet? Can be a car show, dinner one night, etc.

Thoughts? Anyone interested? Would love to meet some of the people from here.

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, at the Viper Owner Invatationals we have a webhead meeting. Meaning all of the people who use these web boards get a chance to do a meet and talk in person for a change. If we do it right, we should also print off a pic of the avatar so we can put the web face to the real face....

Was thinking, many people on this site in Ontario are not even a part of the VCA, but still active on here.

Whats say we have a webhead meeting in the next few weeks at a somewhat central Ontario location, and get a chance to meet? Can be a car show, dinner one night, etc.

Thoughts? Anyone interested? Would love to meet some of the people from here.

We have monthly dinners already scheduled July 14th (Barrie Wild Wings) and July 28th in Pickering, Ont. Info available on Viper Club of Ontario forum, otherwise PM me for further info

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have monthly dinners already scheduled July 14th (Barrie Wild Wings) and July 28th in Pickering, Ont. Info available on Viper Club of Ontario forum, otherwise PM me for further info

Yes! I will for sure be at Wild Wings, however sadly out of town for the Pick-Er-Ing event. :(

Same imaginary friends you had as a child? :rolleyes:

As I child? You saying I dont still have them? :rolaugh:

See ya on the 14th at Wild wings !

You betcha!!

If I am reading through the lines here, are you guys saying that you have no interest in another Viper event? :omg: As in even though we have a great schedule for the year, you guys would not like to meet some of the other website members at an additional event? :confused:

Not trying to stir up sh*t with this thread. Just gauging the interest thats all.

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any how, I not much for a dinner idea, but a nice cruise would be fun. Coffee or icecream would be good too. I'll be rolling downtown TO after sunset fron North York. Fell free to join.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was not thinking "dinner" like dinner. Was more thinking along the lines of just that. Ice cream, maybe a take out place and eat in the parking lot, etc. Not formal, sit down type of thing.

I would have loved to have joined you, but a bit late now! :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21