Website?

Mopar-man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to this website it got as boring as driving a Toyota? Isn't there anything going on in the Viper community???

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to happen this time of year................every year.

Kind of like the off-season.

Vipers don't go in the snow, and they don't like the cold.
It's no fun having to baby the car around on cold roads, and driving on all the sand / road salt when there isn't snow ***** too.

-Vipers and their owners tend to hibernate in the winter.

:eater:

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'm one of the crazy ones who still gets his car out in this weather (minus snow at least), but I'll agree there's pretty little that goes on in the automotive scene when the temps drop. I did just replace my oil cooler lines for the 2 1/2 time yesterday, but it's not exactly news worthy.

Kirkinsb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am going nuts.. I live in Nebraska and we just got about 30 inches of snow. Roads have been snow packed and turned to ice in most spots. My Viper has been stuck in the garage for 3 weeks now. Barring snow, i will drive it in any climate...even rain. But ya, not much to report other than it sitting in the garage. I did throw some new Invos on it that I am excited to try. Mine had the stock tires on it from 2003 when I bought it 3 months ago!!! Those tires were dangerous!

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I've noticed my Super Sports do a very admirable job, even in the single digit temperatures I've been driving in. I know nothing that fits on a Viper wheel is very good for performance driving in cold weather, but I just drive it normal when conditions aren't good. My other options for transportation are a 67 Dart with a 5.7 Hemi and T56 6 speed, but only single floor vents for heating and a large, not so well insulated cabin, or a 71 Vette with a carb that would probably take longer to warm up in the cold than it takes me to get to work. I did do a header swap on my car over the holiday break as well, but typically the Dart is the project car, the Viper is the driving enjoyment car.

I have seen some interesting news/rumors regarding Dodge, SRT, and Viper racing in general, but nothing too earth shaking. SRT Motorsports is potentially dead, but only because it's being rolled into the Mopar banner (allegedly). So in reality nothing exactly changes, just a different name. There was the news that Riley Motorsports is wanting to take the Vipers to Le Mans as a private team as opposed to factory backed, so that's potentially some good news for Viper racing fans if they can get the means together to get the cars ready and across the pond.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always used to laugh at you northern guys but now the temperatures down here in Dallas are in the teens.
Every time I pass my car in the garage I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning waiting to open his presents and play with them, but I can't and it *****.:(

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The website is boring because you cant say anything because people have feeling its all B.S !!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang