West Coast Viper

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are gods. They really are. I just had a few things added on, and I feel like I am on top of the world now. I like driving next to someone with a rolled down window on the freeway and just stepping on it now. Makes them jump. They get angry and I get happy. I have power now, because of West Coast Viper. And I just have a little bit of mods.

In all seriousness, they are extremely friendly, efficient, and they do a fantastic job. Thanks guys! Two thumbs up.

Mike

OP
OP
M

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to take a picture of my heat shields they installed over my headers. Looks better than the factory.

Mike

OP
OP
M

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7038SUMMER_04_003.jpg

7038SUMMER_04_004.jpg

Mike

OP
OP
M

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason I say they are better than the factory is because my facotry ones didn't look as tightly fit. These ones fit better IMO.

Mike

Bernard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike: They are the very best, I agree. They have performed all of my mod's for the last 3 years. They are professional, punctual and reasonable. They are currently transforming my 2000 RT/10 and I hope to have it for WSIR on the 25th.

Reaction score
WCV is performing their magic on my car too.

Punctual, Bernard, is an understatement.

I had a little incident with the bottom end of my engine (rod through the side of the block) last week end at Willow Springs, and these fellows are going to have me on my way to VOI this week end.

All I can say is WOW!

:2tu:

Renan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi greg, I heard about your engine, but I guess the good news is you now have a great set up , how do you like it?

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WCV rocks! They have serviced all 4 of my vipers to date.

Bernard, what's at Willow Springs on the 25th? I am heading out to OTC at Willow Springs on the 23rd.

-Manny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang