Western Maryland Fall Cruise -- November 5

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you who weren't up for our two-day Fall Foliage Cruise, the VA-MD VCA will have its 3rd annual Western Maryland Fall Cruise this Saturday, November 5. We will meet at 10:30 am at the Park-n-Ride off exit 62 of I-70 (just east of Frederick, MD). We'll leave promptly at 11:00 am for a short hour-and-a-half cruise which will take us through Burkittsville, Boonsboro, Sharpsburg, and will come back into Frederick via Old National Pike. We'll wind up with lunch at Pargo's Restaurant at 5597 Spectrum Drive, Frederick, MD. Phone at the restaurant is (301) 698-1800. Our host for this event is John Mavridis. Of course, our VCA friends from other regions are invited to join us.

PM me or John (ViperJohn) with your RSVP or any questions.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for posting this ron, at this point i plan on attending. :2tu:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
13 Vipers so far. Not too shabby. I always get 5 or 6 more on Friday right before the cruise.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be there. I will likely be a last minute decision. I was planning to put in a fence this weekend but the utilities will likely not mark their territory before Saturday. Therefore, my Saturday is looking to be free. Don't wait on me, but I may show up.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt(Batboy), I hope you can make it.

Peter- will you be bringing anyone? I just want to be able to give the restaurant a head count.

RSVP's continue to roll in, we are up to 18 cars so far, two of which are "possible."

Latest weather update, 76 degrees and 0% chance of precipitation. Frederick Zip code is 21701 for those who want to check.

It should be a nice day for a cruise. :headbang:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, I emailed you the directions.

Pat, thanks for the RSVP. Can you help out with the cones when we pull in? My wife will be with me this year.

Leslie, have you made it into Frederick yet?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
12:15 to 12:30 should suffice. I will PM you my cell number so you can call for our status.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of this writing 21 Cars/30 People. I am getting ready to go out and re-check the route so that there are not surprises tomorrow. :D

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow lots of cars - i'm in 100% - see you all in the morning :2tu:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, I emailed you the directions.

Pat, thanks for the RSVP. Can you help out with the cones when we pull in? My wife will be with me this year.

Leslie, have you made it into Frederick yet?

yehp. Nice Hampton here. Great ride, weather was warm! had the windows down the entire way, pretending I was in an RT/10.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Up to 23 Cars/33 people.

Tom, look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Leslie, I will bring a hacksaw with me tomorrow so you will not have to "pretend" to have an RT/10. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang