Wet Feet (Sell 92) ?

Baddasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would definitely keep it if you have low mile and the car is in mint condition. It'll definitely be a collector car. Just my 2 cents worth.

But if you do decide to sell it, I hope your going to get another viper b/c you'll miss it.

Asif

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only you can really answer that question..and it will come to you when the time is right. I spent 10 years restoring and showing a 440-6 Superbird. I trailered the car all over the place, and it went as far as it could go on the showfield. I did all the restoration work myself, and finally I stopped at the AACA Grand National level. (which it did acheive) I decided it was time to move on, there were no new projects for the car, and I had tired of the car show politics. Many of my car friends thought I was crazy, but I sold it in April of '99. It went to a collector in New Zealand, where it is to be in a large car museum. It was finally picked up a month ago. I don't miss it a bit, it had it's place and time with me...now it was time for both of us to move on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog