What a deal!!!!!

KEast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that people think these cars will have any increased value. Its a neat color, but Vipers have always had a certain "Unique" model since year one.

Love the color though, its pretty cool in Matte finish.

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh....

There is one of those in town here. Nothing special IMO.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I really like this finish, just not 160k worth of like. When people buy new cars with that quick flip mindset...... oops!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there are still two out there for MSRP brand new ($127) which i am sure you can get for less

plus, you can still order it for 2015

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoops, this guy is in for a surprise, I WISH they were worth that after I drove it around a bit...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No you can not specifically order for 2015 ......it is not a standard or special edition color , though it could be done through the GTC program that will be coming out very soon. Don't expect the paint upgrade to be cheap though, as custom colors ( not those of the 8000 or so single stage configuration ) like this, Stryker Red, Stryker Orange, Stryker Green or other 2-3 paint applications will command more. Also, there never were 50 made , as it was towards the end of the year and with the Stryker Green coming in the same phase , they were not able to quite complete the run. Don't have an actual number, but do know that the run was shortened and later this may be a rare combo -- though 160K is a bit ludicrous , of course, as this one does not even have the rare ( 10 ) TA Package on it.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
No you can not specifically order for 2015 ......it is not a standard or special edition color , though it could be done through the GTC program that will be coming out very soon. Don't expect the paint upgrade to be cheap though, as custom colors ( not those of the 8000 or so single stage configuration ) like this, Stryker Red, Stryker Orange, Stryker Green or other 2-3 paint applications will command more. Also, there never were 50 made , as it was towards the end of the year and with the Stryker Green coming in the same phase , they were not able to quite complete the run. Don't have an actual number, but do know that the run was shortened and later this may be a rare combo -- though 160K is a bit ludicrous , of course, as this one does not even have the rare ( 10 ) TA Package on it.
You are correct Sir... There are 35

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it looks like hell anyone that would pay $160,000 dollars are nuts if anyone going to buy that viper i got some land out in the middle of the ocean for a real deal at $150,000 let me know thanks !!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it looks like hell anyone that would pay $160,000 dollars are nuts if anyone going to buy that viper i got some land out in the middle of the ocean for a real deal at $150,000 let me know thanks !!!!!!!!!

Maybe some tool across the pond will buy it.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A cat test driving the all new Hennessy'Hamblin ..........

You must be registered for see images attach

hkilp7m8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never figured out what's the attraction to a matte finish like this!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang