What an interesting pic hisserman took!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that?....could it be?....yes! It's a C6 behind a RT/10! The first pic of the two together!
6594Yellow_cruise.jpg

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read an article in the news today that said the new Vette has a purse bin and dual cup holders! The cup holders were made deeper for when you do some "spirited" driving.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper-GTSR, i see in your sig there that it says porsche GT3 > 9.20 @ 160 mph. is that your car and if so did you or someone else really get that 1/4 time in a porsche GT3? that is one hell of a time for a porsche. that mph is faster than any viper has ever done that utilizes the stock block.

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I think that's an SRT, no it's a C6, no it's an SRT, no it's a C6. Awwww, who the hell can tell em' apart! LOL

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Fred I wish I had a GT3! What I was refering to was Gran Turismo 3.I had held a record for the fastest RWD car in the game for 1/4 mile.I still got the records of it.After awhile I was being blown out of the top spot.But I will return hopefully.I've been working with it and now I got a 2010hp GTS that runs in the mid 8's.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol and did you guys notice people are taking pics of the RT/10 and not the C6!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its fitting that the crimson grocery getter is getting its picture taken right in front of the Birmingham Kroger (grocery store). Classic Bruce!

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok How the hell did you get 2010 hp out of the GTS on Grand Turismo 3 please do tell. I have nearly every car you can get tuned to the max. Yes I love my video games

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I think that's an SRT, no it's a C6, no it's an SRT, no it's a C6. Awwww, who the hell can tell em' apart! LOL

Does anyone have a pic of a C6 and an SRT/10 together?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does anyone have a pic of a C6 and an SRT/10 together?

I can already say that from the view in the above picture, the SRT and C6 will look almost identical. From the drivers seat in the SRT, I feel like I'm driving my brothers 69 Vette. The rear of the car is a different story.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok How the hell did you get 2010 hp out of the GTS on Grand Turismo 3 please do tell. I have nearly every car you can get tuned to the max. Yes I love my video games

gameshark guys! Trust me I've beaten this game over and over and after a while it get's kind if boring.So I decided to try something extra till GT4 comes out. :D I have a couple other cars with high hp ratings.I belive that the highest hp rating with gameshark for a GTS is something like 52,000+hp.Yeha that's an insane number but at least you can go 400 mph! :2tu: Try it there's so much you can do like make the ultimate sleeper PT cruiser! I'm not sure if you guys know about the Lamborghini being in the Japanese version,but with gameshark and sharkport it's the only way to get it.
You must be registered for see images

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car and Driver, Motor Trend etc used to do road tests on race cars every now and then. Many of them doing 9's in the 1/4 in like 3rd gear or something..