What are you expecting to see tonight in the "teaser" pic?

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After seeing the VOI Concept and the teaser pic I have a pretty good Idea of what the new Viper is going to look like. I also have some incredible SRT inside information. Put that together and realize that I am also an amazing artist will let you know you’re in for a treat. So without further adieu here is the new Viper:

You must be registered for see images attach

looks like a *************.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score

this would be a heck of a good looking car if the grill wasnt so angular.

I agree may be something simple like this:

would work better... but that's not what I see in the spy shots. Only time will tell though as this is just a best guess... I'm pretty sure the one with the angular grille is much closer to the real thing than these two:

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

:headbang:

Last edited:

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only person that has been completely annoyed the picture is slanted? Either that or the Gen 5 is an early adopter of some suspension problems. I want a picture of the car for a wall paper but now i have to tilt (found out they censor c*ck) my head just to see it straight.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Am I the only person that has been completely annoyed the picture is slanted? Either that or the Gen 5 is an early adopter of some suspension problems. I want a picture of the car for a wall paper but now i have to tilt (found out they censor c*ck) my head just to see it straight.

Assuming you were talking about the teaser pic... Here you go.

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I can stop leaning my Ipad just to see a straight picture :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude