What do you guys think of this SRT10? Go or No?!

Viperus Prime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Went to Geigercars in Germay where this SRT-10 whas, with another '97 GTS and 2005 SRT-10. What do you think of the colour? It whas just Matt White, no shiny white, Upclose not a nice colour, but I'll bet an attention grabber...? -V-

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on price and history. Not a fan of the blacked out grill, stickers or red stripe around the mirrors. I could handle the single drivers stripe though.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with ACRucrazy, what's the history on it? Was it repainted because it was in an accident? That's more important than the color.

OP
OP
V

Viperus Prime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No accident, that is just a Tuning company Geigercars, and I think it was wrap, this was just there promote car. They have allot of new chargers and challengers who are also custom.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just going to ask that.
These are required in Europe, the headlights are different as well. Nothing special, just European requirements for both. The tail lights should be different as well.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front black out looks cheesy, they should have built some custom screens instead.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
V

Viperus Prime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These look like optional European rear foglights, a popular item back there. If you look at the Mini Cooper, it has a place for one as well on the bottom of rear bumper. Typically, there is just one rear fog light though, not sure why this Viper has two, LOL.

Yep, those are the Rear foglights, need to be on a "european" car.

OP
OP
V

Viperus Prime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just going to ask that.

they need to have that here (I think) because the car has Halogeen lamps (dont know if im saying this right) and it is required here in most parts of europe. needs to have headlamps with a CE stamp, rear foglights, and the side exhaust needs to be changed (this was with the Gen 1 rt/10, don't know how it is with the Gen 3). All these f*cking damm rules to drive one of the most beautiful cars in the world. Owyeah, they also need to have a front license plate :crazy2: ... -V-

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they need to have that here (I think) because the car has Halogeen lamps (dont know if im saying this right) and it is required here in most parts of europe. needs to have headlamps with a CE stamp, rear foglights, and the side exhaust needs to be changed (this was with the Gen 1 rt/10, don't know how it is with the Gen 3). All these f*cking damm rules to drive one of the most beautiful cars in the world. Owyeah, they also need to have a front license plate :crazy2: ... -V-
I like the European headlights on Viper, not sure how the wiring for the self leveling would connect though. I remember from my old Triumph that there was only one rear foglight. I think this is still the case, right? I am pretty sure this is why Mini has opening for one only.

So did you check what is under the wrap? There is a chance that either the paint is shot and this is why it was covered or there are razor blade cuts if the installer was not careful enough.

OP
OP
V

Viperus Prime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the European headlights on Viper, not sure how the wiring for the self leveling would connect though. I remember from my old Triumph that there was only one rear foglight. I think this is still the case, right? I am pretty sure this is why Mini has opening for one only.

So did you check what is under the wrap? There is a chance that either the paint is shot and this is why it was covered or there are razor blade cuts if the installer was not careful enough.

well, my firebird has only 1 rear foglight, but my grand prix has 2, so it's just that you need to have at least 1 foglight, so I think the 2 foglights are just for an even look. I haven't seen whats under the wrap, but the seller said it was a Red SRT-10 and he had it wraped just because this Viper had to be his company calling card because its a tuning company, it worked cause he had an other SRT-10 and a GTS, in only 2 months these were sold, and only the White SRT-10 is still there.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, my firebird has only 1 rear foglight, but my grand prix has 2, so it's just that you need to have at least 1 foglight, so I think the 2 foglights are just for an even look. I haven't seen whats under the wrap, but the seller said it was a Red SRT-10 and he had it wraped just because this Viper had to be his company calling card because its a tuning company, it worked cause he had an other SRT-10 and a GTS, in only 2 months these were sold, and only the White SRT-10 is still there.
IMO, you should have the car checked out by a qualified independent mechanic before buying it. As long as the car had not been abused, you can always peel off the wrap after you get bored with it. I am always cautious seeing a tuner company car being sold because a few people who do this stuff familiar to me have a real leadfoot. Check the history of the car if you can.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Def a wrap. Should have wrapped the entire front bumper. That portion is difficult to wrap but an experienced perfection can get the job done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte