What Do You Think About A NY/CT Poker Run?????? Click For Details!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have been tossing around the idea of planning a poker run for the tri state area Viper clubs and figured I would ask everyone here what they thought. Already spoke to Scott, and he said to basically test the waters and see what people thought. Last year, we did one with Lamborghini of Bergen County and it was a HUGE success and a lot of fun. Here is the general plan:

Best five poker hand wins. How do you get the cards? Each destination has a card so there are five stops. The first stop would probably be a my residence and the last at a restaurant so that we can have the final tally and have the winners announced, not to mention eat so good food. The route will not be released until the day of the event. Top three poker hands will get prizes.

What do you guys think? Really looking for Dimitrios, Chuck and Adrian to chime in as well.

If you guys like the idea, I will move forward with planning. Everyone who reads in this area, please add you two cents. Thanks!!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love it , I did 4-5 a year with my boat.I help out with the big NYC Power Boat poker run every year up the Hudson River. All I can say is the more participants the better.We have 150 plus boats and its a blast.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KEITH LOVE THE IDEA LETS DO IT. ANY HELP YOU NEED LET ME KNOW. FIRST LOOK ON OUR CALENDER AND LETS GET A DATE SET SO THAT WAY PEOPLE KNOW IN ADVANCE. GREAT IDEA...Adrian

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great idea keith let me know if you need any help setting this up. jon

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your support. The only problem is this event needs LOTS of cars in order to be successful. I am asking that everyone try to make this one. The more cars, the more fun.

As for dates, Adrian let me know what you think. Here are a few ideas as per the NY site:

April 22nd
Rain Date: April 23rd

May 6th
Rain Date: May 7th

Let me know what you guys think.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be great to open it up to exotics but we need to be careful about insurance issues.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith May 6 will be better for me and also give us time to do this right. I would like to ask Bob Carroll if NJ wants to come and New England and any other viper club. I think it would be more fun for the first one to be vipers only. Than it's fair game. Adrian

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith May 6 will be better for me and also give us time to do this right. I would like to ask Bob Carroll if NJ wants to come and New England and any other viper club. I think it would be more fun for the first one to be vipers only. Than it's fair game. Adrian

Exactly what I thought. I will be trying for the whole Northeast. I am starting another thread. May 6th with the rain date of May 7th as of now.

Also it will be Vipers only. The close group is a plus. We all know eachother and I think that is better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang