What Do You Think?

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 96 RT/10 white w/Blue stripes and I would like to do some stuff to make it faster. I have been told that this a good collector car so I have some reserve about doing anything to it. So should I go ahead and add all the stuff to it or wait until the spring and get a GTS and make that the BAD BOY? I'm just looking for some advise please let me know what you think. Thanks,
Dave :cool: :confused:

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it depends if you wanna keep the car or not...

if you plan to sell it, you'll come out higher if you save the $$$ in the mods and leave it

is the GTS an addition to the RT or is it replacing it??

just remember, you'll most likely never get back the $$$ you put into the additions when you go to sell it

just my .02

OP
OP
S

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the GTS will be my 2nd VIPER. I have no plan to sell the 96 I want to keep it so my kids can have it when I'm gone.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you're gonna plan on putting mods on the GTS, then I'd probably leave the RT alone for now. Keep it stock and drive it.

Put all the mods into the coupe and create a monster. This way you got your fast one, and you still have one thats bone stock. You'll have both...

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put a Mopar rear spoiler on it. I think the white n' blue RT10's look fantastic with that spoiler on the back (must have the stripe of course).

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tim721<=== Yeah, what he said.

If your interested in the collector value of the car, you really can't add or subtract anything to a stock car without diminishing the collector value. I wouldn't mod it. That color combination has great collector potential. I would leave it as is and work up a GTS. I plan to do the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang