What female celeb would look perfect sitting in YOUR Viper?

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd "settle" for Jennifer though...
8763Jennifer_Garner_54-med.jpg

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about Courtney Hansen?!?!?!?

She's one of the host's of "Overhaulin". She's HOT, LOVES muscle cars, and did I mention she's HOT?!?!?

OP
OP
S

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta like the way you guys weighed in on my post - after seeing pics of Angelina, I don't think she can be topped, esp. if you are talking about her with that dark hair and wife ******. Onerare...gotta agree, Tiffany was so hot back on her 90210 days! Charlize is still top of the food chain for me, don't forget she can be bad too. I think we all forgot that Pamela would still rock in a Viper...

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was not too bad when Denise Richards came to check out my viper....

haha

she is a cutie though

9117124_2413_JFR_copy-med.jpg

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOU WIN, MAN. Talk about great taste :laugh:

IMHO, it doesn't get much hotter than Elsa Benitez:

You must be registered for see images

Wait until you see Elsa in person....before her makeup.

I've worked with her twice before, when I did photo work with Venus Swimwear, and ummm let's just say she looks a lot better in pictures than in person.

Now, keep in mind, I would still bang the hell out of her, but if you see her in person, it will change your opinion.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOU WIN, MAN. Talk about great taste :laugh:

IMHO, it doesn't get much hotter than Elsa Benitez:

You must be registered for see images

Wait until you see Elsa in person....before her makeup.

I've worked with her twice before, when I did photo work with Venus Swimwear, and ummm let's just say she looks a lot better in pictures than in person.

Now, keep in mind, I would still bang the hell out of her, but if you see her in person, it will change your opinion.

ALOT of stars are like that

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some more than others. I have been in many photo shoots, and have seen PLENTY of models before/after makeup. Some are naturally beautiful, and some need more makeup than others.....

Don't get me wrong, she is hot, but I am just saying that I have seen prettier girls with no makeup on than her. She has her makeup artist just CAKE that stuff on.

She is very nice though, and does seem to be at least reasonably intelligent, which is definitely something I can't say about many of the other models I have worked with.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pamela Anderson would be my one and only choice. I wouldn't trade a night with Pam for a year with all the women above. Pretty faces are a dime a dozen. Go to the mall and how many pretty women do you seen? A ton. But when was the last time you saw a woman like Pam? Only in your dreams. And I'm sure between Tommy and Kid, Pam's got her PHD in taking care of business. To me, Pamela's the clear cut winner by far.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as I find out a girl has HEPATITIS (ummmm, such as Pam), I lose all interest. I don't want her nasty ****** sliming up my seats.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What are you doing showing Pam's mother on this thread? I just up-chucked all over myself. I was beginning to celebrate the upcoming weekend and that photo just scared me sober.

OP
OP
S

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright someone help erase that awful image of Pam from this post...lets find some classic Pam...

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if they did, I can't stop picturing them from "Full House". Man, that's so wrong.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96