WHAT HAPPENED TO RSI ALL MOTOR PASS

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF that was a HOAX it's in bad taste since other tuners are working so hard for credability. Did it happen or not why was the post removed? Is Big George Bryce still TOP DOG OR WHAT?

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most likely was a good number but still not a record. A record as I understand is running the same or faster twice. A record is at a sanctioned race and not just a get in line and run.
Now saying that I do believe that the car did run and can run the speeds & et's. Gerald the car owner is a very honest person and has no reason to put up numbers he has not ran, SW the driver has a good reputation and would not risk untrue numbers as he has nothing to prove. SW has ran many 9sec cars that he owns. The numbers might be just for starters as the Viper is still in the test stage and they feel it has better numbers ahead.
Go Gerald and SW
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing to? I do think the time is true or at least it looks so from RSI's web site for the RSI-700 Package.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMM.........A 10.22 IS A VERY SERIOUS NUMBER ON MOTOR ONLY FOR A VIPER.I KNOW GB3 AND I ALSO KNOW WHAT WENT INTO HIS LPE VIPER FOR GEORGE TO RUN A 10.25 AT THE VOI DRAGS.NO ONE TO DATE HAS RAN A BETTER NUMBER ON MOTOR THEN GB3 HAS,NOR BUILT A FASTER VIPER MOTOR CAR THEN LINGENFELTER.IF BY SOME FIGMENT OF SOMEBODYS IMAGINATION THEY BELIEVE THEY HAVE THEN BY ALL MEANS LETS SEE A TIMESLIP AND TELL US ALL ABOUT IT.WHO WOULD LIKE TO STEP UP PLZ?RONVIPER TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION THE THREAD COULD HAVE BEEN A SEQUEL TO THE X-FILES.REGARDS TO ALL ALIENS...NORM KOERNER

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we must clear up something here RSI did not make the post neither did SW or Gerald. All i really want to know was the post accurate or not, as Norm said 10.2 on motor for viper or any other car is great. Until i see different GEORGE IS STILL TOP DOG on straight MOTOR.

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NORM whats the deal? SW.who did what? Kyle, my Bro, how fast did they go? If it was fast I know S.W. was driving....NORM, CAP LOCK was knowin.......where was they? Let us know...GB3

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you that the last I heard....10.7X @ 133.

Not saying that the number can't be achieved, but just seems odd that it was a .22 (3 hun better than my man GB3) and 138 trap (also a factor of 3 better than the GB3 run of 135 and change).

When I see it, I will believe it. As was previously stated, the mention was made by an independent party...drawing conclusions from some website information that has since been modified to include a disclaimer regarding optimum numbers and the environment.

Those in the know can draw their own conclusions....the way
I see it, GB3 is still the man on motor....but we aren't far behind you brother.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time....but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. Words to live by on this board.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper