What in Gods Name is this?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am fascinated by their description of the front spoiler.

<< You are looking at a brand new fabricated of high quality fiberglass, made in the USA, and primed ready for paint DODGE VIPER FRONT ADD ON SPOILER , that mounts on top of the rear window >>

anyone else notice anything wrong here? LMAO

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
put that together with the henny front bumper and we got ourselves a show stopper :D :hitfan: :buttkick:

bigerc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something is seriously wrong when someone is manufacturing that crap but no one will try to duplicate the GTS-R. So people like Jeff Lemke have to create a kit in their garage. I can't wait to see his finished product.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can call for more informations. Note also that he spelled the US as "Unuted." I would stay away from this if the product looked good. As it is it is not worth a look at all.

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something is seriously wrong when someone is manufacturing that crap but no one will try to duplicate the GTS-R. So people like Jeff Lemke have to create a kit in their garage. I can't wait to see his finished product.

Well, not my garage. The mentioned body kit is being designed and manufactured at our shop with about a half dozen people working on the project full time. It needs to be done for VOI9. I am not a fan of the aftermarket ad ons as shown above. The car we are designing has been in my head for about 2 years and the #1 reason it is being built is because I WANT ONE. I am in hopes that it will be in good taste, VERY EXCITING, and clean. A design that makes sense and is not simply excessive to be excessive. The design is based on what I want and what I believe the Viper crowd would want (based alot on what I read here).

What I am seeing in our shop has got me drooling. I can't wait to park it next to a standard SRT-10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there is a chance I could miss the mark and fail miserably, losing lots of time, money, and some respect. I am doing all I can to make sure that does not happen.

See you in September.

Jeff

118616dm3-med.jpg

bigerc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, not my garage. The mentioned body kit is being designed and manufactured at our shop with about a half dozen people working on the project full time. It needs to be done for VOI9. I am not a fan of the aftermarket ad ons as shown above. The car we are designing has been in my head for about 2 years and the #1 reason it is being built is because I WANT ONE. I am in hopes that it will be in good taste, VERY EXCITING, and clean. A design that makes sense and is not simply excessive to be excessive. The design is based on what I want and what I believe the Viper crowd would want (based alot on what I read here).

What I am seeing in our shop has got me drooling. I can't wait to park it next to a standard SRT-10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there is a chance I could miss the mark and fail miserably, losing lots of time, money, and some respect. I am doing all I can to make sure that does not happen.

See you in September.

Jeff

118616dm3-med.jpg

From the photos you dropped earlier it is in very good taste keep up the good work!!!

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

See you in September.

Jeff

118616dm3-med.jpg

From the photos you dropped earlier it is in very good taste keep up the good work!!!

Can you put the Viper emblem on that. It seems bare....

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[quote
The car we are designing has been in my head for about 2 years and the #1 reason it is being built is because I WANT ONE. I am in hopes that it will be in good taste, VERY EXCITING, and clean. A design that makes sense and is not simply excessive to be excessive. The design is based on what I want and what I believe the Viper crowd would want (based alot on what I read here).

See you in September.

Jeff

118616dm3-med.jpg

[/QUOTE]

That's all the reason you need!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slap that nice front end on the 74 mile wrecked '06 at Bill Luke Dodge in Phoenix and then you'd be cooking with gas!! Luv it!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang