what is a ps2

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep hearing about cars having a ps2, forgive me for my ignorance but what are they talking about.

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
k thank, i didnt know it was a tire, i thought they were talkig about the gaming system

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is a 97 gts blue and white stripes for $39k with 15k miles on it a good deal

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO... you can do better.... I mean, that depends on weather I'm selling it or not.

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
really, where, cuz i cant find one for cheaper
it has to be blue and white stripes and a gts 96 or 97

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a popular(sought after) color scheme you want there. Should maybe be able to do a little better, but depends on condition. If that's the only car you want, you can't shop all the other deals out there, and may pay a little more than someone who's not as picky about the color.

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well aparently the car is in mint condition with only 15k miles on it. he was asking $43500 but said he would take $39 cash. so do you really think that its not a good deal, it seems ok to me, but i could be wrong, thats why im asking the experts

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a reasonable deal, even better if you go the cash route. There is many good deals around so do take some time and dont just jusp on the first one you see. The blue and white cars always are a little pricier than others as that was the only year that color combo was offered and it was highly liked, so supply and demand....

Ask as many questions as you like here! I may also suggest Viper Buyers Guide and get the book. It was written by the guy that started the VCA. Great info and VERY well worth it if you are seriously looking at a car. I know it helped me alot when I purchsed my car!

Robert

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who really knows if its a good deal or not until you have the car inspected.

A "deal" can easily cost you an additional 10K+ if you get an example that needs tires, brakes, hoses, belt, fluids, paint work and / or other repairs.

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A must: Pre purchase inspection by a certified Viper tech. Worth the cost and trouble, and if they have nothing to hide it should not be a problem. Business is business, nothing personal. Price seems fair, good luck. :2tu:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheHunter