plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
at least THAT....lol

you know tonys just googling everything to find the right pic

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can all contribute to my sites..The best part you can never get banned, real threats are all in..Mother jokes can be put down and we can post all the dirty pics in the world and photoshop each other on them..We can make fun of tuners all day long...:rolleyes:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well folks...I WILL PROBABLY BE KICKED OFF THIS SITE..SO **** IT..I AM GOING TO POST SOME ********* S**T SOON...SO DONT GET OFFENDED..YO INJECT..YOU SEEN MY FACE..I WAS MAN ENOUGH..WHY DONT U POST YOURS??OR ARE U ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT CAN POST OTHER PEOPLES PICS AND NEVER SHOW HIS..

Relax dood I just sent youse a pm :rolaugh: Do you really think I made that post without realising that you'd want revenge?

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of the time I shot my friend in the a** from about 6" away after a day of playing paintball when I thought the gun was empty. This is one of the rifles with the big co2 canister, not one of those little pistols with the tiny cartridge. Bet he still remembers it too! That just makes up for when he locked the keys to my toolbox inside the toolbox and I had to cut it open. What you do always comes back to you in the end, sometimes it's the rear end. :omg: Sorry I can't make it to give you the shot, there's always next year. My first year in the VCA and I've been to 90% of the club stuff, but can't make it to all of them. You'll just have to shoot someone else in my absence.
Ps- Jimmy Why Don't You Come To The Paintball??so I Can Shoot You In The Nuts Like Adrian Shot Me In The Nuts....

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, you know i appreciate the honesty....you of all people.

i feel the same way. the last 2 events i attended, i didnt feel comfortable AT ALL. like i was an outsider. but being gone for almost 2 years makes me that way (an outsider) i guess.

i dont know what goes on behind the scenes and never really wanted to know, i just wanna drive !!!

its ok. the lambo guys do a ton of stuff and ive been wanting a G for a while now and DLM does some amazing stuff with them.....poor doug levin is gonna hate me after all the work he did on mine...lol

GO LAMBO!!!!

But in all seriousness, I think this year just had lots of factors for not being like "normal" years. For one I think a lot of people have been busy. I know myself and a few others have been tackled with busy schedules so that is a major factor. Also a lot of the fun people left for their own reasons (either busy, not interested anymore, finances, etc.) and the biggest is the economy. Overall the economy has been in the toilet this year as we all know and the worst started this spring and that is when we start driving. Whether or not people want to admit, many Viper owners are not extremely wealthy and driving around for a cruise can get expensive; especially with the gas at near $5.00 a gallon. I have been told by a few members and I can see where they are coming from. Overall this year, I just think that we had too many factor that we just could not tackle. Next year, hopefully we will be able to get some new "life" into the club and change things up a bit. Adrian and I have been discussing some new options for next year so BE PREPARED!

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We put a little more focus on having events closer or in CT and at the same time trying to put great events on for NY....We didn't want to do so many in between runs feeling that might take away from events that was already planned it was important to us to get CT involved more...Like City said now that the schedule is slowing down we will do some small runs in Nov. if weather permits...Adrian

P.S. Look at all the events we do compared to other clubs I would say it's more than most also what some are leaving out is for whatever reason they might have other plans on the days we had our event and could'nt make it. When you have a club that is big as ours we always make sure we have something going on...City,myself,Chazz, and Steve made sure this club had many events to choose from.

2008 Event Dates Calendar

March 9th : Paintball on Long Island
April 12th: Tech Session @ Snakepit Performance Mike Figlozzi
April 27th: Grand Prix Carting in Westchester
May 4th: Marconi Vineyard Run East Long Island
May 18th: Tatortoga @ Saratoga Auto Museum
May 24th, 25th, 26th Pocono Zone Rendevous Venom Cup
June 14th: Dyno Day at Paddock Motorsports
June 21st: Whiskey Cafe Night Cruise
July 13th: Hamptons Cruise (7/20 Rain Date)
August 10: Rosie Tomorrow's Run in Connecticut
August 27-30: VOI 10 Detroit
September 6th: Pound Ridge, Tom Pisco Car Show (9/7 Rain Date)
September 14th: Loctite Auto Show, Rocky Hill, CT (proceeds benefit Channel 3 Kids Camp)
September 21st: Orange County Choppers Viper Tour!!! :headbang: (Thanks Skeeter)
September 28: Liberty Paintball, Patterson, NY - To Be Rescheduled

October 2: NJ Motorsports Race Park Drivers School

October 12th: Liberty Paintball, Patternson, NY

October 18th: Tator's Dodge Tech Session, cancel BUT will try to reschedule ASAP

October 26th: Fall Foliage Cruise to Hunter Mountain, NY

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, we've had to cancel. We'll attempt to reschedule as soon as possible.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keith, im willing to bet im closer to the bottom of the income list than MOST. and what the heck is $50 to have some fun but who am i to say that...i know. its a priority for ME, not others.

Adrian, the runs in between were the best in the old days. but oh well.

and i had no idea tators was off too.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum, speaking for myself because of my work schedule I cannot plan small runs like I use to. I had to use my time to take off from work for the club events and I am not able to do both anymore. I took it for granted that when we post that Tator was cancel/postpone on the post that everyone would see it. I should have asked Keith to do a mass e-mail to let everyone know so that I am sorry for. When you wasn't around for awhile and we was doing these last minute runs not many back then attended so this is not just this year and as you know things come up and no one is going to go into details why they are not coming to a event..In Feb. we will start working on our schedule and it would be great to have you as a director at large and you could help in putting some of the events on as always to everyone thanks for supporting the NY/CT Club.......Adrian

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keith, im willing to bet im closer to the bottom of the income list than MOST. and what the heck is $50 to have some fun but who am i to say that...i know. its a priority for ME, not others.

Adrian, the runs in between were the best in the old days. but oh well.

and i had no idea tators was off too.

Unfortunately, many people do not think like the regulars. We have over 200 members but only about 10% show up on a regular basis. Hopefully this will change in the future!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum don't worry bro.I know now with a President and VP that once again the club will go back to normaility.The last guy didn't know what he was doing.. Maybe the new guy, what's his name??Obama yes he will get us back in it..Are we talking about the state of the Economy?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang