What is John Hennessey's personal car?

Reaction score
Re: What is John Hennessey\'s personal car?

Back in 1992 there was this guy named John Hennessey. He started this shop called Hennessey motorsports. Anyway he made these cars go really fast. He did bolt ons, heads and cam, and then moved on to other parts of the viper.
Anyway, the whole thing is about this guy in 1992 who made these cars called Dodge Vipers fast. His name was John Hennessey. He opened up a shop Called Hennessey Motorsports. To this day they are still making cars with performance packages.

I guess what Im really trying to say is, In 1992 there was a car called a Dodge Viper. Then I don't know if you have heard of him, but a guy named John Hennessey decided that he would open up a shop and call it Hennessey Motorsports. They build and make these cars go fast.

If you have any other questions about the year, names or makes of cars please email me. I will give you a little more info about this story in 1992.

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

John's personal car is made made up of parts from everyone's car he has worked on!!!

A hood here, some heads, someone's 650 kit they never got!!!!!

Oh yea, my headers he never had!

Mark

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm confused, is it the "Great state of Texas or the great state of Hennessey?" The Texas boys sure protect their own. It's an admirable quality, I think.

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REDSLED:
The Texas boys sure protect their own. It's an admirable quality, I think.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is true but I think Albert has JPH overload. Doesn't everyone?

BurnR8 - I think it all started around '92. I think.

quackman - The 800TT is being developed for a customer.

Pop quiz...........Name the only existing 9 second Vipers driven by their owners (in the 9's that is). Albert? Do you know?

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

were they all built in 1992? I think it was 92....I think

OP
OP
M
Reaction score

Hmmm, yes the year was 1992. LOL.

As for protecting our own here in Texas thats not true. See I actually hate most human life forms. Im really tired of everyone jumping on the band wagon if they dont have any personal expierence with John.

I am not a customer of his, but I do buy and sell parts with his company. I have never had a problem with them. On a personal level he is a good guy and the club has fun with them. They build cars that go fast. This is my personal expierence, I do understand that others might have problems with him, but my ears are starting to bleed. It just seems like this topic won't end.

But if you must know, he drives a 85 short bed Toyota pick up truck with a ladder rack.

Steve. ummm. The first person to drive their own viper into the 9's was me. The second was you. I think it will be that way for a while.

If anyone needs anymore info on Hennessey I have all the correct dates, etc... I will be happy to discuss with you.

You must be registered for see images

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Albert your killin me over here!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why didn't you keep it going!

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Steve. ummm. The first person to drive their own viper into the 9's was me. The second was you. I think it will be that way for a while.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Albert how long is a while???

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Correction! In 1992 a man named John Hennessey hired a couple of guys named Roy and Joe Terpstra. Roy and Joe did all of the R&D as well as all of the upgrades while a man named John Hennessey took all of the credit. Later Roy and Joe wised up and opened TNT Motorsports.

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think that the only thing that he will be driving soon is a mail cart in jail.

dbvettez06

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The car might be unique, hood form here, wheel from there, engine from wherever!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang