What is the best price I can find for a new or used gen 1 or 2 hood?

vipertom7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The previous owner of my 94 viper sold me the car, and it had quite a few cracks in the hood. I have taken it to a few shops around me, but many of the people don't even want to attempt working on it because they say that fiberglass is very easy to make mistakes. I was wondering what the cheapest price would be for a gen 1 or 2 hood. It can be either new or used but in good condition. Thanks.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a very nice red G1 hood for sale in MI.

99.9% perfect

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a 2001 hood in perfect condition. will sell it very cheap and depending where in pennsylvania you live can trailer it to you. crate and shipping of a viper hood can be very costly otherwise.

Reaction score
Well If you look for parts for a wrecked car and need a used hood I have seen insurance companies here spend $9-11K for a hood that needs refinished so if you find a good one for those prices I think thats pretty good. Remember it will be very pricey in the future since you cannot replace it with new.

We do have a damaged one if anyone wants a project hood. $1500.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well If you look for parts for a wrecked car and need a used hood I have seen insurance companies here spend $9-11K for a hood that needs refinished so if you find a good one for those prices I think thats pretty good. Remember it will be very pricey in the future since you cannot replace it with new.

We do have a damaged one if anyone wants a project hood. $1500.

Hmm I think I'm going to have to re-think my price..:omg: Tator says new G1 hoods haven't been available for 4-5yrs now

----------------------------------

2001 ACR/1999 GTS
Chrome ACR Wheels for sale
(24lbs lighter than OE 18")

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery