What is the name and/or part# for this Viper Part and how much does it cost?

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason, I realized I am missing one of these rubber strips over the wheel when I lifted the hood of the car.... I figured, if it was a cheap piece to buy one so that the driver's side isn't missing one anymore.

****I have attached 2 pictures that show the rubber piece on the passenger side, and no rubber piece on the drivers side.

Attachments

• rubber1.jpg
    rubber1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 59
  • rubber2.jpg
    rubber2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 47

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon B at parts rack or Chuck Tator can help you (just thought i'd post what others are going too :) )

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B at parts rack or Chuck Tator can help you (just thought i'd post what others are going too :) )

Thanks lol, I already planned on contacting them about it. However, it's kinda too late to right now and it's been bugging me. So I figured I'd see if anyone knew at the moment.

Reaction score
It is probably the "front splash to hood weatherstrip" and is Mopar part #4709030AB. MSRP on that part is $44.45 - and no, that is not a quote from us but simply letting you know how Mopar prices them. :D

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These rubber strips tend to come loose, normal issue. When you get your replacement, put a bead of clear silicone rubber caulk inside the groove and press back on, do the other side as well......problem solved.:2tu:

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is probably the "front splash to hood weatherstrip" and is Mopar part #4709030AB. MSRP on that part is $44.45 - and no, that is not a quote from us but simply letting you know how Mopar prices them. :D

These rubber strips tend to come loose, normal issue. When you get your replacement, put a bead of clear silicone rubber caulk inside the groove and press back on, do the other side as well......problem solved.:2tu:

Thank you both very much! It's also nice to know the part is only around $50 at most. I was hoping it wasn't gonna be a $100 part or something. :D

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there's one on the outside of T12 at Road Atlanta....may have been run over a few times but probably still OK. :rolaugh: Thanks for posting, it reminds me that I too have to go get a couple of them.

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there's one on the outside of T12 at Road Atlanta....may have been run over a few times but probably still OK. :rolaugh: Thanks for posting, it reminds me that I too have to go get a couple of them.

Time for a GROUP BUY! :2tu:

For that price, you should do both sides!:D

Not a bad idea lol, but the one that is already on my car seems to be in good condition. So I'd rather put that $50 towards something else. :)

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good idea thanks.