what is up with this? typical of viper owners??

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well hopefully your date isn't that bad and would date you for you, not for image, car, or money. Just MHonestO.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well hopefully your date isn't that bad and would date you for you, not for image, car, or money. Just MHonestO.
Yeah i'm too big of a loser for a woman to want me for my personality I count on the great equalizer...money. :D Just kidding. You'll see when you get a Viper if you don't already have one Woman go crazy over it. :laugh:

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im noticing a lot of viper guys are annoying and pompus.
Ya..I Know.. After Buying Your Viper,You Drive Within 15 Miles Of My House And Don't Even Invite Me For Tea And Crumpets..You ****.. :D :D :D

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll see when you get a Viper if you don't already have one Woman go crazy over it.
That's why if I ever start looking to date (occupied right now), and I have a Viper, I'll be taking my daily driver (obviously not my Viper) when I'm out "searching" or dating. I'm not ready to settle down, but I'm more of the committed type (as opposed to one-nights) and can't take one that's looking into me because of my "semi-riches" and not for me being me. The only people that I would let ride in my car are kids, enthusiasts, friends, family, and that possible committed other. I may make a few exceptions for those at Viper events.

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll see when you get a Viper if you don't already have one Woman go crazy over it.
That's why if I ever start looking to date (occupied right now), and I have a Viper, I'll be taking my daily driver (obviously not my Viper) when I'm out "searching" or dating. I'm not ready to settle down, but I'm more committed and can't take one that's looking into me because of my "semi-riches" and not for me being me. The only people that I would let ride in my car are kids, enthusiasts, friends, family, and that possible committed other. I may make a few exceptions for those at Viper events.

Well said Viperzilla, I don't let girls that I am interested in dating know about my car before we go on a few dates. Unless of course they already know about it. But I am the same way, I don't want them to know about my car bc then I will become "the guy she is dating with the viper," and that doesn't really turn me on that much. But all others can ride and we can talk about the car anytime.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why if I ever start looking to date (occupied right now), and I have a Viper, I'll be taking my daily driver (obviously not my Viper) when I'm out "searching" or dating. I'm not ready to settle down, but I'm more of the committed type (as opposed to one-nights) and can't take one that's looking into me because of my "semi-riches" and not for me being me. The only people that I would let ride in my car are kids, enthusiasts, friends, family, and that possible committed other. I may make a few exceptions for those at Viper events.
If your looking for a serious relationship NEVER bring the viper out before you know it's "the one" because you'll never know what the motive is then.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense fellas, but lots of us women aren't particulary impressed with what you drive. I'd like to know that you had a nice car so that I could see that we may be interested in the same things, but having a Viper/Ferrari/Porsche was never a reason to date someone. It'd get old REAL fast dating a car. :)

I've always been interested in cars, but until hubby, never found the guy that was equally interested. Yeah, some guys I dated when I was younger had nice cars - Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, that was never the reason TO date them.

And, amazingly enough, some of us girls even buy our own cars. ;) (Often my car was the cooler one and the one we took on dates.)

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense fellas, but lots of us women aren't particulary impressed with what you drive. I'd like to know that you had a nice car so that I could see that we may be interested in the same things, but having a Viper/Ferrari/Porsche was never a reason to date someone. It'd get old REAL fast dating a car. :)

I've always been interested in cars, but until hubby, never found the guy that was equally interested. Yeah, some guys I dated when I was younger had nice cars - Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, that was never the reason TO date them.

And, amazingly enough, some of us girls even buy our own cars. ;) (Often my car was the cooler one and the one we took on dates.)
Janni i'm suprised you found guys that could approach you since you have a Viper! That would be intimadating for most men. Viper president to boot awesome. Anyway back to women and Vipers/Ferrari/Porsche at least they see the guy has his s*** together plus let's face it we ALL like a shiney sports cars. :D

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Janni...well said, but at the same time there are a ton of girls out there that want all that attention that is associated with the car, not the guy she is dating. I hate the saying, "yeah he is the one with the Viper." Then a female says "oh he has a Viper," associates Viper with $$$ and says, "how do I meet this Viper guy?" I could be wrong and I understand not all girls are obsessed with cars and money and material objects, just like not all Viper owners are stuck up, "old farts" that hate the younger generations but at the same time there is a good portion that are this way.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you guys mean - and sometimes we women do little to dispel the stereotype. I met a guy once that a girlfriend of mine'f boyfriend was friends with. I asked her about him and all she could say was "he's got a lot of money."

Bottom line though, is that you can't date a car. You can't date money. You can't date a boob :) - you have to date a person. And sooner to later, you get past all the "trappings" and see the real person. I like to think the more "evolved" folks start with the person and then add the trappings.

I hope the Vipers help you find the right person, not hinder you.

I know Paul, and he's a class act - he's way better as a person than "the guy with the Viper". ;)

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you guys mean - and sometimes we women do little to dispel the stereotype. I met a guy once that a girlfriend of mine'f boyfriend was friends with. I asked her about him and all she could say was "he's got a lot of money."

Bottom line though, is that you can't date a car. You can't date money. You can't date a boob :) - you have to date a person. And sooner to later, you get past all the "trappings" and see the real person. I like to think the more "evolved" folks start with the person and then add the trappings.

I hope the Vipers help you find the right person, not hinder you.

I know Paul, and he's a class act - he's way better as a person than "the guy with the Viper". ;)
Janni did Viper magazine do a special on you in the last issue? Oh and by the way you can't date one boob but can date both of them. And Vipers do a good job of attracting them. :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
330? is that you? damn I didnt know I went by your house. if I did I would ghave stopped for sure. I love Crumpets....LOL

you have mail

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21