What kind of 2010 viper would you order?

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With ordering opening up for regular non-special edition vipers opening up on Monday and probably going fast, what would you order? Specifically what color combinations, options, and style? The extra money for the premium napa interior worth it? Etc, etc.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without knowing the colors I would like the last one to roll off the assembly line.

Bruce

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully this will make it easier,

12 colors
Toxic orange pearl coat
Viper red clear coat
Viper bright orange pearl coat
Viper race yellow clear coat
Snakeskin Green Pearl Coat (sorry aspirations)
Anaconda Green pearl coat
Viper Bright Blue pearl coat
Viper GTS Blue pearl coat
Graphite Metallic clear coat
Bright Silver Metallic clear coat
Viper Black clear coat
Viper White clear coat

6 Stripes
Stone White
Viper Black
Viper Bright Silver Metallic
Graphite Metallic
Viper Bright Blue
Viper Red

5 Interiors
Black
Black and Red Two tone
Black and Blue Two tone
Black and Medium Slate Two tone
Black and Tan with Premium Napa Leather
Plus wheel, bezel, and ACR stripe choices (that is all the note says)
Only 370 US orders

now that you know the choices pm me or call me with your selections or post it here.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silver vert with blue stripes (or not) grey interior, graphite instrument bezel, and NAV. Would like "H" spokes but I don't think they would be offered so I would say the new 6 spokes.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toxic Orange Vert (no stripes). Black interior with dark graphite bezel and Sat/Nav Radio.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well of course a GTS Blue ACR with dual black stripes, solid interior, ******** and protection package.

Bruce

mjf6175

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A Toxic Orange ACR with dual Silver Stripes (no center black) and two tone black/slate interior.

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The race ready ACR graphite with ACR center black band, dual red stripes, red wheels, red and black race seat, no passenger seat, red and black team tech harness, fire etinguisher, black cage with red foam protectant, black mesh window net with red hardware, traqmate video and GPS, transponder, and red tow hooks front and rear. Cost $120,000 with headers, exhaust, ECM program, tranny/motor mounts already done.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to order a white ACR with black center band and graphite driver's stripe (word is only red is available).

OR, just go Voo Doo.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silver vert with blue stripes (or not) grey interior, graphite instrument bezel, and NAV. Would like "H" spokes but I don't think they would be offered so I would say the new 6 spokes.

My long lost brother from another mother- Bob. Great minds think alike. Too bad our #1 choice is not an option.:smirk:

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday. Graphite ACR with black center band drivers stripe, graphite inside, black interior Navi. I am excited to get her:)!! I love Vipers!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the new Viper ACR-X being produced how many Vipers are going to be made? 100 of the ACR-X cars chews up a lot of the 370 cars unless it is not counted in that number and is a seperate line of vehicles.

Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte