What paperwork came with a 2005 Viper when new?

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up a 2005 Viper Commemorative this summer. The original owner just could not find any of the standard documents and manuals that came with the car, and I have given up that he will find them. So I am trying to replace them.

From what I can see, this kit is the standard issue stuff that comes with the car:
https://www.techauthority.com/en-US/...aspx?itemID=20

Is there anything else I would need to find? The window sticker is gone, and it seems Dodge is no longer going to print them from 2005 - but I hear that may not be true.

Thanks for any info!

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a list and some images of what came with my '05 Commemorative Edition. (Click on an image for a larger view)
  1. A 19 page "SRT Commemorative Edition" booklet
  2. A 48 page "2005 SRT Vehicles Warranty Information" booklet
  3. A 257 page "Viper SRT-10 2005 Owner's Manual"
  4. The "Maintenance Logbook"
  5. The window sticker

Miscellaneous stuff all nicely packed in the vinyl Viper pouch included the key code info, Michelin tire info, Lemon Laws info, Towing Assistance info, and Vehicle Shipping Order.

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 12
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 9
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 9
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, the mystical 19 page SRT Commemorative booklet. I actually showed a pic of this to the Chrysler guy who came up with the commemorative idea, and he did not seem to know what it was. I have never seen one for sale...

Thanks for the info guys. Guess I can start with just ordering the 'kit'. Seems like getting any VIN specific info is not gonna happen at this point.

SVT still lets you get reproductions of window stickers for a long time. I don't know why SRT would stop at a certain year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte