What's a good price for a set of new ps2 tires for a GTS with stock 2000 wheels

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's time for some new tires so what's a good born on date to make sure I don't get some hard hockey pucks that have been sitting on the shelf! I forgot the manufacturing date code stuff, I guess I need a decoder ring!!

mhp1280

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Try Viper Parts of America. That is where I got mine and after looking at a lot of different vendors I could not find a better price. They were very professional and drop shipped them to the shop that was going to put them on. Also the shipping was free and from the look of it, it still is.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B,

Customer service is impecable, and I am sure you will not find better pricing. Customer service to me is more important than price, but Jon B does both extremly well!

-Tim

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B, Jon B,

Customer service is impecable, and I am sure you will not find better pricing. Customer service to me is more important than price, but Jon B does both extremly well!

-Tim

hmmmmm, guess you gotta spend alot of money with Jon B to get that kind of service!!!

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Online, Discount has all 4 for 1,550. Not sure about the date codes, last I heard, that most of the rears are from 07. Sorry, this is for 17 inch rims.. might be more for 18.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would try not to buy a set more then a year old, the "born on" date it simple to decipher, it is a 4 digit code in an oval space on the side wall. the first 2 digits are the week of the year the tire was made and the last 2 digits are the year made. So something like 1711 would be a May of 2011 build.