Whats my 97 B&W GTS worth?

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its in mint condition,no accidents, never tracked.Mint interior, 12,000 miles on it. Clean title,

- smooth tubes /filters
- 3;54 gears
- high flow cats
- 19inch Forge Line wheels
- KW coilover suspension

Thanks guys, greatly appreciate your help.. pics below

[image]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/image]

[image]
You must be registered for see images
[/image]

[image]
You must be registered for see images attach
[/image]

V

venms96

[******] - at least 50k ! No doubt, and don't F the market all up by selling any cheaper. You have some tasteful Mods on there, condition is excellent, wheels are the bomb, and I'm sure you have the originals ?? Would not let that car go for less than 50k. JMHO, of course.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF

Man Of Steel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******] - at least 50k ! No doubt, and don't F the market all up by selling any cheaper. You have some tasteful Mods on there, condition is excellent, wheels are the bomb, and I'm sure you have the originals ?? Would not let that car go for less than 50k. JMHO, of course.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF

A*SHOLE!

Stop fu**ing this up for those of us who want a cheap one! If it's in the mid 40's send me a PM I'm interested!

V

venms96

Man Of Steel,

Hey.......KID, no reason to call someone an A-hole on here because I stated my opinion on the price of a car. Keep hidin behind your computer screen.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF

Man Of Steel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man Of Steel,

Hey.......KID, no reason to call someone an A-hole on here because I stated my opinion on the price of a car. Keep hidin behind your computer screen.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF

It was more or less of a laughing situation. When you said "No doubt, and don't F the market all up by selling any cheaper." I nearly wet my pants laughing. So calm down.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say no less than $50K also. I paid nearly $50k for mine last year, and it had 19k miles and only a cat-back exhaust.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF

That is pretty funny. Their are a lot better investments out there than a car. You really think that one person can "F" the market up???? Gimme a break :bonker:

Man Of Steel

Enthusiast
Reaction score

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF

That is pretty funny. Their are a lot better investments out there than a car. You really think that one person can "F" the market up???? Gimme a break :bonker:

Part of the reason I was laughing... I still laugh when reading it... Sorry if this "kid behind his computer" upset you.

syphi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine has 17k miles. I put it here at $52,500. I think that is a reasonable price. I like the light mod.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine has 17k miles. I put it here at $52,500. I think that is a reasonable price. I like the light mod.

Good luck with that... :smirk: Theres one here on Long Island bone stock with less than 7K that the guy wants 55K and it's been for sale for a year. They just aren't getting those prices it seems. Let's face it, this is a 10 year old car.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3 yrs ago I picked mine up for 51K with 2600 miles. I would say mid 50's cause all these guys want to do is buy it from you. ;)

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon turned me on to mine over a year ago. '97 B/W w/15k miles, paid 47K on Long Island. Man, I love my B/W!!!! :usa: :p

RedOne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
03/23/06 MANHEIM Regular $47,000 14,375 Above BLUE
04/20/06 MANHEIM Regular $44,400 12,462 Above RED

Actual sale results for 97 GTS (Manheim, PA sale)

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up my 97 3-1/2 years ago for 47k and think that I got one heck of a buy.