Wheel opinions

dshaf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a 96 GTS and have the stock 17" rims on it ,but got them chromed at Cal chrome. I like these rims alot. The tires have good tread but are about 6 years old . I have read the many threads about hardened tires so I started thinking new tires hmmm what about bigger rims too. I like the H rims but they tend to be pricey,the new 6 spokes seem to be pretty nice and Ebay has them for pretty cheap right now.Lots of nice rims out there.I tend to like chrome the best.Also don't know if I like SRT on wheels if mines a GTS. Would appreciate opinions ,pictures ETC .

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why limit yourself to OE wheels? I mean, there are limitless wheels available. So many choices that I just stuck with a classic style. Matter of fact, they are iForged Classic, and yes, they are chrome. Dan at Viper Specialty hooked me up.

Wheels are a can of worms man. Too many choices.

You must be registered for see images

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SRT OE wheels WILL fit your Viper. We have Sixers and Razors.

And we have them at darn-close to flea-bay prices. Tires, too. And we take trade-ins as partial payment!

We have Forgelines NEW from under $3000......and BIG WHEELS 19-20 from under $3200, But OE Sixers and Razors are HALF that !

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do decide to stick with OE, Parts Rack (^^^^^^^^) is one of a handful of vendors on this site to hook up with for reliable used wheels.

I would recommend asking around these circles first if you are looking for used OE. A lot of the eBay stuff is being sold by salvage or junk dealers that do not know what they have. Not always, but this is a better starting place here with the site vendors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32