wheel size

Chopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guy's,anyone out there with 20's in the front and 20's in the rear. I'd like to see some pic's.Also any thoughts on 20's in the front as far as ride etc...Thanks. I have an 06 coupe,but any pic's would be great.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

The ride was fine with 20's in the front. I liked the look, and you bringing the front of the car down to the fender actually made ride height not that big of issue. With a 19 front at the same fender gap, the front gets pretty low and has more rake. Either look good.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Maryland and will have a 20/20 setup on my car last this week or early next week. I attend many of the VCA get togethers in Northern Virginia if you ever make it up to them.

Let me know, and we can get hooked up to see them in person! I'll try to remember to bump this thread with some pics too for you

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thread Tom! You went from stock 18/19 ideas to 20/20 now? I'm happy to accommodate you either way :)

I prefer 19/20 visually, since the Viper has a rake in the body towards the back, but 20/20 looks good too.

Tony

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude