Wheels off of Gen II on Gen III?

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
Will the CCW wheels off of Gen II Viper feet on SRT10? These are 19" wheels all around.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Looking for some? I have a set for sale:

You must be registered for see images attach

XLR8SN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will the CCW wheels off of Gen II Viper feet on SRT10? These are 19" wheels all around.

I would assume that if the CCW wheels were built for the GenII with having a BBK installed in mind, then it would probably fit. Though I dont think that the wheel would fit if it wasnt since the calipers on the GenIII are larger/thicker.

At the same time, the offsets might be different since I believe that the GenIII doesnt have as much clearance in the front wheel area as the GenII did.

Please correct me if I am wrong though. Just based on looking at my GenII and a friends GenIII side by side with same offsets and wheel widths, and how much clearance each has visibly.

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will need spacers for the rear wheels as the brakes will not clear(offset is different), call John at CCW, he will hook you up.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If all wheels are 19, they could work, but check the off set. It's a bit different on a Gen III.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will need spacers for the rear wheels as the brakes will not clear(offset is different), call John at CCW, he will hook you up.

I stand corrected. I tried my 19" CCW 550's on my '09. Fronts fit fine but the rears hit the parking brake caliper lever and need a .15" - .20" spacer to clear the main brake caliper. I have a .28" spacer that gave plenty of clearance.

However, as Mark said, they don't look quite right fitment wise. They need more offset to get the tires fully tucked in the wheel wells.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth