wheels on GTS blue, pics anyone?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, it is hard to understand why we actually PAY to be members in a club that allows this nonsense on the message board. Chuck may enjoy taking his Viper around the track, hell he might be the most awesome Viper owner in the world, but that does not excuse him from being rude and offending to others in a PAID MEMBERSHIP club. Seems like this type of behavior is all too common here.
If I was rude it was to Skank2117. ***** is listed as enthusiast, not a paid member.

I don't mind his negative opinion on the subject, but what is the point of repeating it over and over?
I only repeat something when a thread is started and sometimes I can't even keep up with them all. I'm sure of the 10,000 "look at my pretty wheels" threads I've missed a few and now those that I missed are driving around looking like...well, I don't wanna be rude.

Now, let's see if you can find the irony in your comment.

if you read Chuck's website he is looking for car sponsors. He even mentions he is one of the most avid posters on the VCA site. I'm the type of person that does sponsor cars and racing events, and I'd never consider sponsoring someone who represents himself like Chuck is doing here.
Being nice hasn't gotten any sponsors in 10 years. What's to lose?

BTW thanks for visiting. What did you think of my site? Feel free to be as rude or critical as you wish. I can take it.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to get some aftermarket wheels for my stripeless GTS blue coupe. The thing is im having a hard time choosing what wheels/color wheels to go with the car. If i had a white or red viper it would be an easy pic, but im having a hard time choosing what wheels to go with my blue car. Anyone have pics of their GTS blue car with wheels on it?

Have you considered painting your current wheels?
Ship 'em to me. Tell me what color you want. I'll PM you a price if you're interested :2tu:.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the painted silver RCL!

Thanks. I would highly recommend this rim (especially if Jon B has any more "blem" versions) for both street and track use. The beauty is that it is oneof the lightest (if not the lightest rim) rims out there short of going to a carbon fiber rim and it is OEM which means you don't have to worry as much about fitment or durability issues.