Wheels or exhaust?

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can help me with choosing between wheels or exhaust:dunno:. The wheels I want are the 360 forged cf five
You must be registered for see images attach
The exhaust is belangers complete exhuast kit. I'm wanting both but told the wife I wouldn't spend to much money since the baby is on the way.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Your driving enjoyment is key.

You can feel the power and hear the note of the Belanger Exhaust. Spectators will hear it, rocking their senses.

Your WHEELS are invisible to you when driving, and spectators dont know anything except how QUIET and sedate that good looking Viper was, sneaking bye.............

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once the exhaust is put on, you feel like your driving true exotic super car. It sounds like it's ********** at the world; created with one intention, to kick ass. That being said, those wheels look sharp. The carbon fiber centers are a nice touch. About how much do they run? :usa:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on the exhaust. You get performance plus sound with the Belangers. So unless unless those cf rims (which are quite nice by the way) significantly reduce weight thereby giving some performance advantage I would go with exhaust.

/Rich

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exhaust first... Dont worry once you get the exhaust on you will be on to your next mod.

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baby first then...;) I would do the exhaust.

With the wheels you may consider getting the car lowered at the same time...so there will be additional expense along with the wheels.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Exhaust does make the car sound as good as it looks. But, Im a huge fan of wheels. But with wheels, you definately have to lower it. So start with exhaust and save for wheels and lowering.

OP
OP
L

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragon the wheels are around 8,000 which isn't bad but you can only get them 19-20's. Thanks guys I think I'm going with the exhaust,cam,and vec3. I want wheels but you're right they do sound awsome with the belanger kit.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are in Ashland KY you are not to far from me. I have the Balanger Headers and Corsa with Vec3 if you wanted to hear it. I wouldn't bother with a cam change unless you are going to port or change the heads out. To much work for very little power increase.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dragon the wheels are around 8,000 which isn't bad but you can only get them 19-20's. Thanks guys I think I'm going with the exhaust,cam,and vec3. I want wheels but you're right they do sound awsome with the belanger kit.

I agree, the cam is a waste, unless your building the engine, changing the heads etc.

OP
OP
L

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
shandon what kind of cats you go with? I was wanting belanger with corsa but was told they wouldn't fit together.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohh that was no big deal. John B had Lou Balanger call me. Lou then made me (not very expensive) magnaflow cats that hook the corsa to the balangers. Worked great, Lou just asked me what I was hooking the headers up too and 6 days later I had them in hand. It sounds great!!

OP
OP
L

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I think I'll just get the belanger kit for now I'm trying to get at least the exhaust and the vec in before the 16th but can't order until next week sometime. So will the cam help if I get the heads port matched to the intake?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think port matching will help much but having greg good port the heads with a good cam will produce serious N/A power!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on which wheels you currently have. The factory 5-spokes look nice, but the 10-spokes look dated. I'd go wheels ASAP if you have the older 10-spokes.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Depends on which wheels you currently have. The factory 5-spokes look nice, but the 10-spokes look dated. I'd go wheels ASAP if you have the older 10-spokes.

I would agree. You might even think about picking up some '06 or '08 take-offs (if you have the older 10-spokes), AND get the exhaust too ... all still for less than $8K. ;)

Btw, is it your first baby? If so, wife will likely want to buy everything for THE perfect baby'$ room (but by the 3rd baby, it doesn't matter if they sleep in a dog's bed from Wal-Mart in a spare office room).

OP
OP
L

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes first baby and she wants everything for the baby haha. I never knew how expensive a baby was. She just ordered some stuff from tiff and co I about had a heart attack when she told me the total haha.

Last edited:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

exactly:2tu:....I couldn't get the ten spokes off my car fast enough.

those 360 wheels are extremely bad ass!!! I want them.

if you have the other five spokes then get the exhaust first.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just saw that you have the first edition wheels....nice wheel

sell the wheels and get both the new wheels and the exhaust:2tu:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without a doubt exhaust. That is what I will be going with. the stock wheels you have were just for the Viper, you dont see vette's or other cars running around with your wheels, where if you get wheels, who is to say that a Vette or another car doesnt have the same exact wheels?? I am not saying those wheels dont look nice by any means, but I would go for the sound and performance first, than the wheels.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960