Enthusiast
Reaction score
When will GTS's be in the 20's????

damnit why did i buy in 08 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your problem dude?

Are you an "Enthusiast"? Or do you own a Viper?

If you own a Viper you should regard yourself as lucky!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your problem dude?

Are you an "Enthusiast"? Or do you own a Viper?

If you own a Viper you should regard yourself as lucky!

absolute right perspective :2tu:

since when did cars become investments anyway? :dunno:

this is what you should do to cars --> :drive: :drive: :rolaugh: :drive: :omg: :nono: :drive: :drive: :crazy2: :drive: :drive: :rolaugh: :rolaugh: :drive: :drive:

and if by chance you lucked into a car or kept one long enough to make $$$, then good for you :headbang:

let them eat cake

(btw ViperGTS wassup with the stinking defrost on MB's):dunno:

shalom

Last edited:

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I give it 6 more months of this economic depression. If things don't improve by next summer, then by summer's end you'll see 20K Vipers, 2002 and older. I've already seen them as low as 31, 32 for 90's models. People will start getting desperate and scared.

Jeff

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring it on... a dip in the Viper market means it's a great time to buy. If they drop into the 20's next year I'll fill up the garage.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll sell mine for $29K but the keys, title, wheels, tires and engine/trans will cost extra

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if more people start loosing thier jobs,u just dont know the bargains that will be out there,unfortunatly some peoples bank accounts are here today and gone tommorow:mad:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a gts to drive not sell. Since the wife says I can only have one at a time I hope the rt's dip into the 20's soon.Maybe I could get a matching color vert too. The new acr's had me thinking but wife says sure get one but get rid of that one. No can do. But if an RT were in the 20'and she was looking for some new pieces of jewelry........ GTS Bruce

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring it on... a dip in the Viper market means it's a great time to buy. If they drop into the 20's next year I'll fill up the garage.

Unless you bought Kush's old house no one in Gretna could afford more than 1 used Viper. :lmao:

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you bought Kush's old house no one in Gretna could afford more than 1 used Viper. :lmao:

Are you refering to the "house of mold"? I never understood why someone would build a 15,000ft2 home next to the highway and the railroad tracks...unless they just wanted to be noticed.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will sell for less than $30K when sellers are dumb enough to let them go for that. The Market doesn't determine what I sell my car for...I do.

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many high end cars in the past have been investments. Though I have know intentions on selling, it still ***** to see my cars value plummeting. I, along with most Viper owner bought the car with them mindset that the car will depreciate much slower than other car with equal value b/c of their rarity. No one on this forum who bought a 90k 08 Viper would have ever expected it to lose almost 30k in value in less that a year. :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang