Where is Arrow Racing and their Magic?

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gents
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Arrow Racing? They had done an excellent job on my Gen 1 a few years back and now I would like to know if they are still around to do the same magic on my Gen 2?
Thanks
Tim

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are still in Auburn Hills MI, as is Chrysler HQ. New ownership recently, and they moved 1 mile. 248 852 5151

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are they still doing reputable work on Viper motors and the like? You know how things can change with new ownership and all?

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd is awesome! Roy S. says he knows just about everything about our motors there is to know.

OP
OP
T

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the response.

That is a good question as I have not heard much about them for several months. I was not even sure if they were still doing anything in this crazy market we are in today.

Their work in the past was excellant

Tim

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a question.

I am purchasing a '96 GTS that appears to have had the motor rebuilt (supossedly by Arrow). It was probably that crack issue in the block causing antifreeze to wind up in the oil. Anyway, I was wondering that if I contacted Arrow using the info. given in this post and I gave them my VIN # do you think they would be able to let me know if they were the ones to in-fact do the rebuild and provide me with any documentation that they might have had for it?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960