Where is Mike --Alpine 7822??

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last I heard from him was at the end of December. I am sure he will be out of hibernation soon.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys...I appreciate the concern, but all is well, sort of. I started my own law firm at the end of January and have been busy running a one man show. It's very rewarding and exciting, but a lot of work as well. I actually got to take the Viper out today for the first time in a long time and let her run...I needed that.

I was also in a car accident on Friday Feb. 26. (no, not the Viper, thank God). A VCU student decided it was more important to text than to stop at a red light. She ran right through the intersection and ran into my passenger side. So I've been fighting with the insurance company (they won't total my car and have only estimated to have cosmetic damages repaired...it will end up being a total loss by the end of it all). I've also been going to several doctors about the pain (knee, leg, hip, back, neck, shoulder, headaches, etc....nothing broken, but banged up pretty good). I should be up and running in a while.

Thanks for all the concern and I'll be back on here more often once things settle down with the new firm. Looking forward to some fun VA/MD events this year!

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what ever happen to that "Stugots" guy?[/quote]

He bought a HUGO. You can find him on the Hugo Experience Forum.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on starting your own firm. Sorry to hear about the accident, glad you weren't seriously hurt.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what ever happen to that "Stugots" guy?

He bought a HUGO. You can find him on the Hugo Experience Forum.[/quote]
He had a red rt/10 avatar too but pretty cheesy photo of it. He kind of sounded like a Hugo guy. Maybe its modded to hell and taking it to Tators Bar b Que !!:lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4