where the best place to to add to sell a gen 1 ..is it here??

brukowski85

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have a 1994 viper..i don't think i can give prices on here without approval but the dealership wanted to give me 14k lol...i wanna ask u guys what i should ask for it the motor got rebuilt by chuck tator 2 years ago..and heres a few pics https://app.box.com/s/fxhinp0tf50c2ctx72cs ...sry its on my drop box figure this was easier..

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an important place to post. I gave always had good luck with EBay. Highest rate of exposure.

The upside is, it is an auction. Auctions usually show true market value. For example if the price is too low, everyone will be bidding, when the price gets too high, bidding stops.

Good luck.

viper vince

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold my 2006 Viper on Ebay had the money wired to my account had to pay a small fee worked out well.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
brukowski85:3248119 said:
I've never sold anything that big on ebay so I'm scared of getting scammed

I have over 400 positive feedback, and possibly twice that many transactions with no problems. Do what ever you are comfortable with, but it is simply online classified auctions. Not much different than any other online listing (cars.com, autotrader, etc) Just has the highest number of viewers and when selling, you want to be in front of as many people as possible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang