Where's Augs?

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: Where\'s Augs?

He's tearing up the Auto-X with John Purner's wheels & 315's up front. Haven't seen him on the new board yet. drop me a line if you need his address.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Augs hasn't been on the board lately as he sold us his car and it is residing now in North Dakota. It got a good home and Augs promised he would be back in another Viper one of these days. We all miss him and Kristi ( great couple ) , but I believe he is in the process of working on a new home and his company's business has been phenomenal, hence time has been short. He and his wife will be back, eventually, and we hope sooner instead of later.

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Geez, first Augs, then Layne and Liem, the old gang is kinda breaking up. Lots of new folks on the board, I kinda miss Augs posts, I know that Layne will stay in touch, but it's just not the same anymore, between the new board and the loss of some of the "old timers." Don't get me wrong, I like the new board, but for different reasons than the old one. Damned sorry I never got to meet either Augs or Layne at VOI-6, hope to meet them in the future. Thanks for the info guys, at least now I know what happened to Augs!
You must be registered for see images

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Roland you got to meet me and I met Layne, Liem and Augs, does that count??

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice try Chuck, but not quite the same. I'm glad that we met at VOI6, but now that Augs and Layne are gone or going, I only wish I would have also met them in St. Louis.