Which shops in SC

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which shops are you guys using in South Carolina for your service? I've heard there's a shop in Charleston that services other exotics like Lambo's and Ferrari but I forgot the name. I wanted to use Underground Racing in Charlotte but they won't return any emails or phone calls.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which shops are you guys using in South Carolina for your service? I've heard there's a shop in Charleston that services other exotics like Lambo's and Ferrari but I forgot the name. I wanted to use Underground Racing in Charlotte but they won't return any emails or phone calls.

Give Underground another call. Sometimes messages or e-mails get lost or forgotten. People go out of town etc. etc.

I am not sure if they do regular maintenance at all. Nothing like having someone halfway close to take care of your needs.

Try this e-mail: [email protected]

OP
OP
M

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks 1Tony1, I tried both Saleen2run and SaleenKC as well as call the number listed on their site. I may try again.

Lake Murray Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There is a Viper tech at Dodgeland in Columbia but I have not met him yet. A friend of mine is a shop foreman at a dodge dealership in Columbia and told me he has heard good things about him but does not know him personally.

I plan to do some things myself that aren't too major but haven't made any decisions on who to do major mods or work. I would probably take any 998 recall cards to Tom Sessions in NC.

Good luck and let us know who you chose. May help in my decisions. :)

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definately use Tom Sessions if you can. Yes, NC.
Great guy, also the viper days tech inspector. If he sees anything wrong on the car, he will let you know.

He is a CLASS ACT!

OP
OP
M

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi 1Tony1 and hemibeep, I tried him too. Tom started to talk to me but I never got any answers from him.

LakeMurray, The Scana Viper owner uses Dodgeland but I'm not so sure about them. I'd rather use someone who is more reputable. I've started collecting the necessary tools to do my own service just incase.

I was looking for an excuse to drive to Charlotte or Charleston. :)

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't forget about you.I have been on the road alot lately with viper days.I still have your pm i will send you on tomorrow with some prices.Thanks

OP
OP
M

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, I wondered what happened to you. Thanks for the reply and I look forward to hearing from you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21