While messing with my GoPro...

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Bob. I don't know wether to be amazed or creeped out.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks good, did you see the commercial where Jeff Gordon takes the Chevy sales man for a ride, Patent must go nuts over that.:rolaugh:

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bottom line here, those Gopro's are pretty handy and easy to use. I think I'm gonna buy a few more.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bottom line here, those Gopro's are pretty handy and easy to use. I think I'm gonna buy a few more.

Be careful with them if you do an firmware update, I have a Black 3+ and bricked it doing an online update.
Had to send it back under warranty to CA, replacement coming in Thursday.
VERY common issue on the GoPro forums.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful with them if you do an firmware update, I have a Black 3+ and bricked it doing an online update.
Had to send it back under warranty to CA, replacement coming in Thursday.
VERY common issue on the GoPro forums.

Will do..........

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are cool, I wish I had one 10 years ago, boy could I drive, mostly sideways:D I would have some awesome videos, now not so much , When you had it on the back, the exhaust sounds great and you can see the car slide from losing traction . I think I need one.:D

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the Silver Edition. Yes they are cool. My kids like them too, they want to use them when we go skiing and stuff like that. I mounted mine on my dog and let him run around the neighborhood...good times

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the Silver Edition. Yes they are cool. My kids like them too, they want to use them when we go skiing and stuff like that. I mounted mine on my dog and let him run around the neighborhood...good times

your poor dog was probably cursing you trying to shake it off:lmao:

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
80lb Lab. He's oblivious. I couldn't let him wander in my back yard because he dives in the pool every chance he gets.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The video was shaky and pretty bad until he stopped to take a piss or sniff something.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No prob. Meet me in the bathroom after fourth period and I'll tell you all about it while I stuff your face in the commode, smoke a cigarette, and piss on the toilet paper.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you hoping to achieve by poking me with a stick ? Are you expecting me to go ape $hit ? My guess is your flirting with me. I burn diesel Gramps....you might get more action over at VOA.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you go bother someone else now mmmkay?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4