White Mamba or 2006 White VOI Coupe wanted

Barrels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know guys, I think I shouldn't try and buy your cars, but start to try and sell you your future cars.:D

As far as the VOI on Ebay, did the owner of the dealship have that car or did someone actually carmax it at that dealer for a new Elantra or something? If someone carmaxed it to them, then you know the dealer only probably paid about $50K for the car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VOI-...4798364?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item256563541c

Check the completed listings in Ebay. The last time that same Viper was listed, it was bid up to $55,600 and did not sell. That's $12,600 more than you are willing to pay. And it did not sell. I'm all about getting a good deal and I realize that some people on this and other forums have a very unrealistic view of what there cars are worth. However, the VOI you want is WAY out of your price range.

Zero chance you'll find what you want here at those prices. Craigslist and Ebay are your best bet. You might be able to get the Mamba for the $43k. You'll have to be patient and ready to move fast when something comes up.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You don't want that VOI car anyway. According to the ad it was traded in on an SSR. Tells me right there that it probably comes with a rainbow sticker.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How about a 2005 White/Blue C.E. ??

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads...trading-in-05-for-Gen-4?p=2983872#post2983872

Looking for 2004 white mamba or 2006 White VOI coupe.

Should be 15K miles or under with no mods except exhaust (CA smog/emission compliant)

Willing to pay $38K for the vert or up to $43K for the VOI coupe. No salvage titles wanted.

I know, they should sell for no less than a bag of gold, world peace and my first born, but if you have one and interested, let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Leo

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winter is your only hope for those prices. You never know, but you could get lucky

I agree. Although I would love to purchase for those prices too, mid-summer is the wrong time for those numbers. You are going to have to wait until middle of winter to even have a chance. The hard part is the fact that you are looking at the White vehicles which have always commanded a premium over other more common colors. I have been watching the Mamba market like a hawk for about 2 years and never seen a clean one under $43,000.