2004 white mamba! Yay or Nay?

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a mamba.....ha......but he didn't tell you it is probably one of the baddest TWIN TURBO VIPERS on the planet, automatic trans, INVO tires .....beautiful pearl paint AND his 8 second worlds fastest 96 GTS TWIN TURBO VIPER on INVO tires is pure AWESOME... And correct me if I am wrong but his dad drove for the famous SOX and MARTIN..... 1FAST400 is exactly that.....FAST......just had to throw this in.....

1fast400;3153324]Not a mamba, but similar and gives you an idea of what a set of 542's would look like:

You must be registered for see images attach
[/QUOTE]

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, thanks for the good words. Yes, the SRT is the worlds quickest SRT at 8.55 156. The GTS I had before was roofs old GTS that had been 7.80's. I'm around mostly 1/8th mile tracks and ran 5.84 at 125 on a nitto invo tire. This car is built the same as that one, this one just has striker heads while the others had ported factory heads.

nautoncall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm new to the site and have been "Viper Shopping" for a few weeks. I have a guy who follows all the big auto auctions in the Southeast. I have been looking for a Viper and one came up in the Orlando auction about a week ago. It didn't sell, but he gave me the sale prices of all the auctions since October. 5 or 6 2003 SRT's sold with miles from 10K to 39K and they all brought $38,900-$40,800 . If dealers are buying auction cars for that price, I would think you could get upper $40's, low $50's. Just a newbie's opinion after shopping many sites and sales for a "new" Viper.

Great site.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No ....a 2003 is not gonna bring upper 40s, low 50s ....if the auction guys say they paid what you said then they are probly not telling the truth to try to get more for the car.....my thoughts

Hey guys. I'm new to the site and have been "Viper Shopping" for a few weeks. I have a guy who follows all the big auto auctions in the Southeast. I have been looking for a Viper and one came up in the Orlando auction about a week ago. It didn't sell, but he gave me the sale prices of all the auctions since October. 5 or 6 2003 SRT's sold with miles from 10K to 39K and they all brought $38,900-$40,800 . If dealers are buying auction cars for that price, I would think you could get upper $40's, low $50's. Just a newbie's opinion after shopping many sites and sales for a "new" Viper.

Great site.