97 Blue and White GTS Twin Turbo, Brembo, KW, Custom Interior

SUPRAMN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have posted an ad for sale in the classifieds section But I thought that I would post it here also.

Here are the details

Here is my 97 Blue and White GTS.

I have a lot more pics I can email if anyone is interested.

A huge amount of time and money has been invested in to this car and I will go in to detail about all the modifications.

The first thing I want to go ahead and address up front as I know this is going to be a main question is that it does not have a built motor. I planned to have this car on pump gas and enjoy and build the motor down the road if it needed. It has run strong with no problems and I have not had a need to build the motor so I havent its that simple. With that being said many other aspects of the car and its weaknesses have been addressed and no expense has been spared.

The car made 849 RWHP at 11PSI on pump gas.

This has a custom twin turbo package and features oil less Comp turbos. This is why the turbos are placed the way they are due to no oil lines so there are zero problems with the mounting location.

The guy that build this car has also built my 1200 HP supra that has won supra nationals two years in a row and is one of the best tuners out there.

Here are a list of the mods

Custom twin turbo
Comp Oil Less 67 mm
Complete fuel system with nickel fittings, MVP Motorsports Triple hangar, Triple Walbros and Injector Dynamics ID1000CC injectors. For those that do not know about injector dynamics injectors they are by far the best injectors out there and are capable of powering a fully built application.
High Heat spark plug wires
Heat Wrapped pipes
Side Mount Intercoolers for better airflow and cooling
Gen 3 intake manifold conversion Chromed
X metal throttle body
X metal Valve covers chromed
High Flow water pump
Larger capacity oil pan
170 degree thermostat
AEM EMS
Corsa Exhaust
KW Variant 3 Coilovers
Heavy Duty adjustable sway bars
Brembo 8 Piston 15" brakes up front
Brembo 4 piston 13.6 brakes in the rear
Brembo Handbrake
HID headlights and Fog Lights 5000K
Custom 360 Forged wheels 19 / 20"
Brand new Nitto Invo Tires
Smoked Taillights and side markers
Side Skirt Splitters
Full Italian leather interior including dash.
All new auto Meter competition series gauges. All stock replacements including tach and speedo and also Boost, Wideband and EGT
MGW Black gas cap
MGW Black glove box with cup holder
MGW gripper shifter
Upgraded Alpine head unit
Upgraded Polished handbrake

I am sure there are many other things here to add but that is all I can think of right now.

There are modifications such as the interior with the gauges that took huge amounts of man hours to complete and fit.

The Twin Turbo is truly one of a kind and anyone that sees it is amazed at how it has been put together.

I have owned the car for a while and have enjoyed it but I think it is time to move on to another platform and build my next project.

I think this is priced fairly. I know many will jump and say well it doesnt have a built motor and that is true but this car has a huge amount of modifications that other people have not done in the same package so that has to be taken in to consideration.

The 8 piston Brembo alone are a custom order and over $8,000.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or email me

[email protected]

OP
OP
S

SUPRAMN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now for some pics

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

SUPRAMN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More

OP
OP
S

SUPRAMN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interior

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see it in the classified's, however it shows you posted there today?? Why do I not see it? What is the price?

NM, it wasn't approved yet.

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you know this car is bad a$$ enough that a pic of it was in Modified Mag? (a import magazine) I'll try to find it and post it if you'd like. I think it was from when it was at TX2K 11, if it's the same car.

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep the October '11 issue of Modified:
Good luck with the sale!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 127

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:omg: That is one sick viper. I wish i was in the market for another. Kinda hard to explain to the wife though.
Good luck with the sale, its gonna make somebody a happy owner.

OP
OP
S

SUPRAMN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. I did take this car down to TX2K11 earlier this year along with the supra and everyone loved the car.

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sir,

That car is amazing, and to me my favorite part is the interior. That is probably one of the classiest interiors I have seen on a Gen1/2. I hope the new Gen 5 can live up to that standard.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. I did take this car down to TX2K11 earlier this year along with the supra and everyone loved the car.

It is a fantastic car in person. I wish you could have ran it at the Supra event. I would love to have seen how my Roe car would have done against it. :D GLWS. :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SUPRAMN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After we had dyno the car and we did some street tweaking we just turned down the boost a bit so I do not have an exact dyno number on lower setting

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to sidetrack this thread but you don't have a RSP Supra with loads of carbon fiber goodies do you? I remember a guy from Tennessee that had a gorgeous fully modded RSP Supra with lots of rare or one off parts, that went by the same handle from my time at the Supra forums. Haha that's a terrible run on sentence but oh well.

OP
OP
S

SUPRAMN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have a fully built Supra that has won TX2K two years in a row. The car is not RSP it is actually painted viper blue

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have a fully built Supra that has won TX2K two years in a row. The car is not RSP it is actually painted viper blue
I gotta say, if it's the same one I'm thinking of, it's one of my all time favorite Supras. You have excellent taste sir. GLWS! Wish I had the cash for it.

OP
OP
S

SUPRAMN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see if its the one you are thinking of

ACR_Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep!!! That's her! There was another pic taken at that house that was my background for about six months. She's absolutely gorgeous. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth