White SRT with track package

Q8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been along time since I've posted here. I'm looking for a white SRT with the track package if anyone know where I can find one ? Thank in advance guys

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a few white ones on Autotrader, but I don't recall the specific options. Once you figure out their finicky search engine, you can search by color. Also take a look on cars.com.

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like my car. To date, I haven't seen another solid white SRT Track Pack out there yet. I did see another solid white SRT at the plant, but it didn't have the Track Pack.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Q

Q8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like my car. To date, I haven't seen another solid white SRT Track Pack out there yet. I did see another solid white SRT at the plant, but it didn't have the Track Pack.

You must be registered for see images attach

Your car is exactly what I've been looking for .. Just perfect

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the srt hood but is the gts worth getting?

Adjustable magnetic ride shocks, 50 lbs of sound proofing, upgraded stereo, upgraded leather interior.

Wasn't worth it to me, but some love them. MSRP on my car was $110K with leather, navigation, rear view cam, and track pack.

OP
OP
Q

Q8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adjustable magnetic ride shocks, 50 lbs of sound proofing, upgraded stereo, upgraded leather interior.

Wasn't worth it to me, but some love them. MSRP on my car was $110K with leather, navigation, rear view cam, and track pack.

I want the exact same car as the red launch cars but n white

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nineball, that to me is the perfect car. Yours is probably is probably exactly the way I would order one. I wish they could take more of the fluffy interior items and bring down the price even more. A set of Race seats and harnesses would be great interior options. I wonder how much of the cost of the new car is in the interior alone?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude