Who can make window decals?

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want one saying "Competition Coupe". I think
PVO is opting for "DODGE" accross windshield.
Can anyone steer me to someone who can fabricate one for me?
TIA

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any good vinyl lettering shop should be able to do it. There's a place in my town that makes windshield banners, though they can get pricy. I wanted just a "D O D G E" one and that was going to be about $50.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're desperate I've the software and equipment to do just about anything vinyl, here's one I made using 10 year 3M film for a UK owner, for some reason he wanted the horns instead of sneaky pete. The right grade of vinyl is needed on window screens, so the wipers don't catch/tear the material, and usually its the most expensive

dodge.jpg

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Wayne,

Contact Al & Laurie Roberts. They're just down the road from you and do GREAT Viper decals. For a sample of their level of quality just check out the So Cal Newsletter. It is the best regional newsletter out there and they publish it. Their site is:
http://www.viperize.com/

They made and installed a custom windshield logo for me and it turned out perfect.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Marv S on 11-30-2002 at 06:01 PM</font>

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Marv..."Decal AL'" Roberts is the place to go. He did Able's fantastic "FANGS" in chrome for the rear quarter panel of his yellow coupe. Has done lots of windshield banners.
Tell him you are a club member for a discount. He's in Temecula, not to far from you, and can probably install it on your car.
cool.gif

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne...
Decal Al will be at the Christmas party on the 14th at the winery. He could deliver it to you there.
See you at the party. I'll buy you a glass of wine!
P.