Who got snow?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't get a flake here on north shore Long Island roads still dry and salt free.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are at 61 going to 76 today......from now until March is the best driving weather here in S. Florida......Jan - March very little if no rain.....

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In New Fairfield, CT....we got about 2"...not much on roads, mostly on the grass and trees, quite pretty actually!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Art, you're in Davie? My in-laws live in Cooper City, off Griffin, near Pine Island. Nice area, bit hot for me...

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my Viper outside my shop to work on a customers car for 8 hours. I never stopped to check what was going on outside while I worked.... First (and only) time I had to clear snow off her before bringing her back inside. Luckily the ground didnt accumulate or I wouldnt have been able to get her inside. :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few inches here although the way the local weather folks were covering the story you'd think it was a blizzard. I guess they've never seen snow before. :rolleyes: What I found even funnier was that the town plowed my street last night but there was no snow on it. :rolaugh:

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2-4 just out side pittsburgh salt trucks everwhere put the viper to sleep

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunny and dry here ......... Even got to drive the Viper for about 3 miles...

Put away now though

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the last 2 Days, have had the snow blower out 4 times taking off foot and a half each time ( enough already!!!!!!!):crazy2: and it is -20 here this morning,:crazy2: Cars won't see the light of day until May but at least we have something to look forward to.

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 4 inches here in Northwest NJ. Was driving my Ram from Short Hills Mall last evening and salt/chemical trucks were everywhere. My Ctek is hooked up, time for winter sleep.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing down here - but when we hike uphill 1 hour we have 10 inches of fresh wet snow...Amie loves snow!
24022009088.jpg