Who is Viper Wizard?

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vinnie:
A bird? A plane? NO SUPERMAN! After just getting a 98 RT/10, and upon numerous board recommendations, I decided to make a nice drive out to Tator's Dodge to get the car into service, and to install some of Sean Roe's parts. My car went in clean, and it came out cleaner! Recall was done on short and sudden notice and the car was completed BEFORE SCHEDULE despite the additional unexpected work! Fixed everything I asked and went above and beyond in repairing a paint chip/scratch UNDERNEATH the rocker panel of the car where no one would even see it. He said it bothered him so he took the liberty to slowly and painstakingly build up the layers of touch up paint and then sand and buff out the peice so that it looked perfect, and in a location where no one would ever notice or think about looking at. Truly amazing.

This guy is truly a gem, and kept me informed all the way. The kicker is...I used the old "I forgot my wallet routine" when it came time to pay (I really did!), and you know what he says?! DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT...SEND ME A CHECK WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE! He doesn't know me from a hole in the wall and let's me take my car home. Stayed late, waited for me, explain everything and gave me some great pointers about the car. I just wished he worked on all cars (and was closer).

Sorry if I upset anyone with this post, I just thought that a public thank you on a job well done was much needed with all the talk about the "bad tuners" that are out there. Anyone in the area (even if they're not) owes themselves a trip out to Tators for any type of service on their cars. Thanks again Chuck. You've got a customer for life!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Met Chuck at VOI7. Very nice guy with an impressive background concerning his dealership.

I'm glad you took the time to post this, as a job well done should be noted but often does not.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, Chuck is the man. Geez I almost feel less special now that I know he does this for everyone! Definitely a top notch guy.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Vinnie:
Good to see <FONT size="1">(you took my advice)</FONT s> you got the Wizard treatment! I was up there the day you were bringing your car and actually passed you on the other side of rte 684. Of course, at our combined speed of 150 mph, a wave was a waste of time
laugh.gif

Truly, the Wiz makes owning a Viper a pleasure! What you didn't mention is that you ALWAYS get a call from Chuck the day after he does any work on your car...just to see if everything is OK. For a dealer, that kind of concern and treatment is extraodinary! He apparently even treats owners who are NOT his customers in the same manner.

Cheers Chuck! You are truly a great friend to Viper owners!
patriotx.gif

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are very welcome Vinnie!! And Thank You!!
I have snake blood running through my veins, every now and then I have to lay in the sun to warm up! SSSSSSSSSSS

You must be registered for see images

ps: Chuck you don't have to crash the BBQ, your invited! Grab Tony on the way up.
BURNOUT.gif

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck's the man, from the most simple, to the most complex questions, or even for a good laugh, the Wizard is the one to talk to. I've know Chuck since my viper search began, and he helped me through the whole process, gone way beyond what was called for, in every aspect.
THANKS CHUCK!
And may the G-force be with you!!
John
'94 RT/10

OP
OP
B

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper Wizard:
You are very welcome Vinnie!! And Thank You!!
I have snake blood running through my veins, every now and then I have to lay in the sun to warm up! SSSSSSSSSSS

You must be registered for see images

ps: Chuck you don't have to crash the BBQ, your invited! Grab Tony on the way up.
BURNOUT.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chuck,

When and where is the BBQ?????

I'd like to come, and I promise I won't steal anything!!!!
wink.gif

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine,
You have an open "Invitation" to my BBQ!!
BURNOUT.gif

Birvini,
You where already on the guest list!!
yesnod.gif

[A guard will be assigned to you!
laugh.gif
]

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Viper Wizard on 11-17-2002 at 09:45 AM</font>

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep..........

Chuck's place is actually more interesting and attractive to look at than Chuck.....so don't get your hopes up.

Nah, really, a good guy always willing to help.

AC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960