Who Likes This Rear End Better Than The Current SRT??

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't very long ago...

That many here were really bashing the DCX designers for what they'd created in the SRT-C and the SRT-10 vert!

Amazingly, when one of our talented members (SRT10 SWISS, I think you get the credit for this) came along with a little program called Photo Shop and switched rear ends, the original designs took on a whole new perspective and became alot more appealing to many of us.

Although there are probably still a few who just don't fully appreciate what we have in present production form, I think we ought to give the DCX designers credit for the elements that they did create!

DCX designers, you did a heck-of-a-job!

I'm a happy Viper owner!

:headbang:

SRT10_SWISS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't very long ago...

That many here were really bashing the DCX designers for what they'd created in the SRT-C and the SRT-10 vert!

Amazingly, when one of our talented members (SRT10 SWISS, I think you get the credit for this) came along with a little program called Photo Shop and switched rear ends, the original designs took on a whole new perspective and became alot more appealing to many of us.

Although there are probably still a few who just don't fully appreciate what we have in present production form, I think we ought to give the DCX designers credit for the elements that they did create!

DCX designers, you did a heck-of-a-job!

I'm a happy Viper owner!

:headbang:

gts_2001,
first of all, thanks for your kind words. :cool:

My idea was only to show something different. I never planed to start a design war here. :D