Who makes a spoiler package..for a coupe

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who makes a front and rear spoiler package like the Prefix factory Aero Coupe setup?. I tried the search button with no concrete answers.

Thanks,
Robert

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are asking where you can get it from. well JonB and other vendors are selling them now and in fact the prices have been reduced from the original insane prices that they once were. Now as far as who makes them, well right now I believe you can only get the OEM Aero package. I know that X Vipers was working on making a version but am not sure how far along they are. Look in the vendor specials section and you will see details on the OEM version.

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who makes a front and rear spoiler package like the Prefix factory Aero Coupe setup?. I tried the search button with no concrete answers.

Thanks,
Robert
I'm also looking, I like the spoiler from Snake Oyl but would like a splitter more like the factory.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The complete packages from Mopar are quite affordable now, 60% price reductions from inaugural announced prices! And, they are AVAILABLE from Tator-Woodhouse, PartsRack-etc....

Our CLONE package is due to be back in stock middle of next week, Under $7000

PartsRack also has a NICE SRT10 or SRT-C aftermarket CF package of splitter-wing-canards, very high curb-appeal, UNDER $3000.....on 3 cars now, and photos avail. One of our customers promises to post photos soon! Eme please.

[We have also just made Gen2 set # 0001.........]

[email protected]

Last edited:

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The complete packages from Mopar are quote affordable now, 60% price reductions from inaugural announced prices! And, they are AVAILABLE from Tator-Woodhouse, PartsRack-etc....

Our CLONE package is due to be back in stock middle of next week, Under $7000

PartsRack also has a NICE SRT10 or SRT-C aftermarket CF package of splitter-wing-canards, very high curb-appeal, UNDER $3000.....on 3 cars now, and photos avail. One of our customers promises to post photos soon! Eme please.

[We have also just made Gen2 set # 0001.........]

[email protected]

I would like to see some pics [email protected]

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Jon B might be out of town or something. I emailed him earlier this week about stuff, no reply yet. Patience! :)

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll post pics in few days of my Wing and splitter package, both CF, the splitter comes either with or without "the tooth" with tooth the splitter cables are hidden, without, cables are either inside or outside for the racer look, super strong alum honeycomb construction. My wing is a shortened Gen 3 Comp Coupe Wing.

DSC05779.JPG

DSC05703.JPG

OP
OP
shooter_t1

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'll post pics in few days of my Wing and splitter package, both CF, the splitter comes either with or without "the tooth" with tooth the splitter cables are hidden, without, cables are either inside or outside for the racer look, super strong alum honeycomb construction. My wing is a shortened Gen 3 Comp Coupe Wing.

DSC05779.JPG

DSC05703.JPG

I like the splitter but truth be told that rear spoiler is a bit bigger then I'm looking for. I think it's even bigger then the ACR's. Here is the size and style I'm after.

Attachments

• large_28.jpg
    large_28.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 26

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DSC05779.JPG

DSC05703.JPG
Cooor that looks great, Top Job :2tu: :headbang:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32