Who makes the best Headers for the Viper ??

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KingSnake hit the nail on the head. If you are going NA, then there can be a difference. If you are going SC, then your restriction is the intake and not the exhaust. In fact, until my most recent upgrade, I was running 700rwhp through the stock headers. This time around, the Belangers went in (on the recommendation of many on the forum). But if I could have picked up a set of B&Bs for cheap, I'd have done so in a heartbeat.

BTW - I love the sound of the Belangers w/ my Borla exhaust and hi flow cats...

JD

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got to ask yourself what do you plan to do with the car? Road race, Street, Strip, Street & Strip, S/C, N.O.S. When you decide about that you need to talk to that tuner on what works best with you future set-up.

Heck King......I feel so shallow..... I just "street" drive my snake.
No plans for any power adders, and I'm my own "tuner" LOL!!!!!
So from what I have read so far, between all of the available headers, the difference is so close that for me it might boil down to the easiest install and the cost.
Thanks for everyones help :)

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take it from me if you think all you are going to do is get just a set of headers and be happy your not. It starts off with A set of air filters, and then goes to a pair of headers and then here comes the gear, rockers, fly wheel.....etc. So take your time on your header selection don't rush Trust MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click on the link under the header pictures "technical specs on SVS headers" some good info.

SVS headers

This is a set on a customers car that road races and utilizes heat sleeves. Headers are bare underneath.

You must be registered for see images

Ron Jr.