Who sells the best priced supercharger for a Gen I?

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe their are only two companies that make superchargers for the Gen1 motor and both costs will depend on the level of the kit you choose. The two I am aware of are Doug Levin and SVSI. Try giving them a call to discuss costs of an entry level kit. You could also check out Golden West, as I don't know if they have kits for gen1 cars.

Good luck,
Matt

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have personally visited Doug Levin's shop in Miami...needless to say the guy is a mechanical genius and is a genuine real dude. He took the time to hang out while my wife and I were on vacation. He also took me for a quick spin in a Gen 1 supercharged vehicle. Needless to say it was a fun and fast ride...one that I will always remember even years from now.

I know Doug's prices are on the lower end for the amount of horsepower gained...the craftsmanship/workmanship is top notch and I am not one who is easily impressed! The fine attention to detail and reliability is everwhere. Also, from what I gather just about 99.9% of the people who have had Doug supercharge their Vipers are 100% happy...hard to beat...

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank described it best.
Last time at DLM they were building a green Viper with a redesigned system that was really nice. I'd like to see what kind of dyno numbers this car makes for a Gen I viper that was once limited on horsepower.

Chuck

Reaction score
I was considering a supercharger and most of the time I only see responses about GEN II cars and not for GEN I cars ( specifically 1995). Where have some of you found information on "affordable" GEN I superchargers, either via website or calling tuner directly. Looking for help.

Thanks,

John

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="red">I have cleaned up a BUNCH of posts from you BIGR1. You have(had) your several posts.....get your point across there...this is not your thread. Signed, Vipermad</font>

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Level One requirements for purchase consideration:

- Photos
- Dyno
- Current install testimonial(s)
- Vendor/Tuner background info
- More install info
- Price competitive with the Roe product. I know the Gen1 version is late but Sean has been around for ages and is well into how many successful SC installs?

Additionally, if this product is $10,000 plus installation and DLM is $18,000 including installation.... that's a fairly narrow gap to the most respected SC tuner in the Viper world.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang